SSLV1.1 builds & fairy tales

Felipe,

I assume that you mean about the low voltage one.
I initially built a V1.2 - dual shunts, dual r-core trans, CLC, panasonic 4700 and mundorf 22000 caps, for my simplistic phono -and then changed to 1.1. I tried with 15031 initially, but changed to mosfet, which I liked better. Even from the 1.2 I had, as far as I remember.
Just out of curiosity, today I scoped with a dummy load V1.2 and was not so clean up high as 1.1. My layout should be to blame, as it was not the best. Although I intend to rebuild it, even as an exercise for the layout.
1.1 is so much easier to do and so good sounding, that is the best solution for most applications.

Ok, thank you for advice,and one more question. What you prefer on DAC chip side as decoupling solution. I am not sure because remote sense. Is it better solution to use 100ohm resistor i serie + local decoubling (47uF on DACchip) or use 100nF decoupling caps on DACchip without resistor 100ohm ?

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Piccolo MC pre-pre

I want to power the Piccolo MC pre-pre and I woul like to know where can connect the +- SSLV1.1 regs in the attached schematic? between D1 & R14 for +9V, between C6 & R15 for -5V? between C12 & Q3A for +7V aprox., between C13 & R11 for -3V aprox.?

Attachments

• Piccolo.jpg
    Piccolo.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 423