SMPS 1200/2500 From Romania

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All!

I Found some information of those DIY 1200/2500 SMPS`s from romania, but their diyaudio.ro site is down. Does anyone sit on any informations around those? Im trying to find out more about TR3(CST1/CST2-100L). Does anyone here have any information of it?
Have anyone here tried to make it?

Power supplies

Hi,
I have been looking at smps for a while I think it might work well to have IT all in one supply ,ie slow start,tracks Hz,feedback on output ripple and a varible output tied to power factor on demand.
I found a write up in LinearAudio V12, Efficient, unity power-factor, low cost audio power amp supplies 2016 issue that is in downloads,you can also buy the whole article it has all the math in it,for a few Dollars.
Vincent Theirnesse,is the author.
He has a nice setup and explains how it works.
I have not built it yet.
NS

Hi Stewin,
That all can be found in LinearAudio,
Look in the downloads section or the volumes section V12, ecological Power supply.
The authors name is Theirnesse.
This PS is allso reviewed in several other mags do a google and see what you find!
Have fun I do !
NS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.