USMPS, classD-like-outputs-bridged version

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Really just offering it for simulation. It is a bit more complicated than I prefer for a circuit, but is simple compared to other circuits which use a somewhat similar concept. It just doesn't use fancy IC chips to carry out fairly complex functions. [My eyes are bad and like big and compact circuit drawings (no more SMDs for me)...]

The feedback loop is actually a bit oversimplified but not totally ineffective. The use of the modem transformer in the feedback loop is how I did my bench circuit. For tighter regulation, at least a transistor is necessary on the isolated side for DC gain. The various ways of changing the feedback are just too numerous. I just left it very basic. I don't often work with bigger circuits than this anymore.

Attachments

• ph-shft-br-discr_drv-moslvl-trafohb-ma-usmps-91407.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 169
Sorry! I knew I would get those complaints. That is why I didn't post a diagram. Like I was saying, my eyes get strained when I expand them. I think it is easier for you to expand them than it is for me to do it. Just use the drag function. Most of the schematics posted by others I cannot read. Maybe consider it a type of of karmic atonement for you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.