Favorite Threads and Posts in "Power Supplies"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Favorite Threads and Posts in this Forum

This permanent thread is a place for links to threads or posts in this particular forum that are useful and/or exemplify the best of DIY Audio.

This is so others- especially newer members can find them. Feel free to post with these links and a brief comment on what the thread discusses. Occasionally the moderators will consolidate them into fewer posts.

Hi

Nice. That is what I would need some years ago and would many others. So to save you some time I will post link to thread that my friend and me made some time back. We didn't like the usage of big toroids as well as big amp to get power higher then something like LM or TDA can provide.

We started together, making full-bridge, with no knowlage of how does it work. To keep everything short, I made instead half-bridge with big help from others on this forum.

If you will read whole thread, you will see what mistake were made so that you won't make them.

This is half-bridge smps, powered from 230Vac, which has a lot of stuff on, that make it good as it is and is more then capable of power of 1kw.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69111

Hi

Nice. That is what I would need some years ago and would many others. So to save you some time I will post link to thread that my friend and me made some time back. We didn't like the usage of big toroids as well as big amp to get power higher then something like LM or TDA can provide.

We started together, making full-bridge, with no knowlage of how does it work. To keep everything short, I made instead half-bridge with big help from others on this forum.

If you will read whole thread, you will see what mistake were made so that you won't make them.

This is half-bridge smps, powered from 230Vac, which has a lot of stuff on, that make it good as it is and is more then capable of power of 1kw.
Offline full-bridge SMPS....need help - diyAudio

:cheers:the best of the best in smps :cheers:

Offline full-bridge SMPS....need help - diyAudio

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.