Go Back   Home > Forums > > >

Planet 10 hifi Home of the Frugal-phile™ - Planet 10 HiFi

Old 2nd December 2020, 01:11 AM   #1
itsikhefez is offline itsikhefez  United States
diyAudio Member

CNC plans for planet10 designs
Default CNC plans for planet10 designs

Is it possible to buy the CNC plans that were used to cut the various flat-paks that were sold over the years?

Such as FH3's, types of onkens and baby wodens?
I have someone local that can CNC cut wood, so having those plans on hand is very useful.

Thanks
Old 26th December 2020, 11:52 PM   #2
chrisb is offline chrisb  Canada
diyAudio Member

I thought Iíd answered this before, but since not - and speaking only for the kits that where produced under the imprimatur of Planet10 - the CNC code was translated from AutoCAD DXF files into a proprietary ďlanguageĒ for a particular brand of European machine, Morbidelli to be precise. As they were the only CNC router to which I had access for 20yrs and had no need to explore others, Iím not sure as to what file types or conversions to machine code might be required.

Iím now retired, and due to a variety of computer issues, I now longer have access to, nor can recover those drawing files, but Dave most likely has his own copies.

CNC plans for planet10 designsHide this!Advertise here!