• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

CNC plans for planet10 designs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I thought I’d answered this before, but since not - and speaking only for the kits that where produced under the imprimatur of Planet10 - the CNC code was translated from AutoCAD DXF files into a proprietary “language” for a particular brand of European machine, Morbidelli to be precise. As they were the only CNC router to which I had access for 20yrs and had no need to explore others, I’m not sure as to what file types or conversions to machine code might be required.

I’m now retired, and due to a variety of computer issues, I now longer have access to, nor can recover those drawing files, but Dave most likely has his own copies.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.