• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Lowther PM6A xFonken?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Dave
Do you think a PM6C can work in these Onkens? I have an old unused pair aluminium coil 8 ohms, the cheapest one. The published specs are in attached pdf. I can check in Dayton WT3 WooferTester if it helps.
Thanks

Attachments

• pm6c Al 8.pdf
    553.1 KB · Views: 162
I'm thinking to put this miniOnken in a wide tv stand, both sides a 50" monitor. 30L looks a very nice size for this.

But if you think it's worthwhile I can use a bigger box. Max volume around 50L and 70cm high.

Maybe is a better idea to keep dimensions and check PM6C in a enclosure that can be used with several Lowther drivers. LOnken? Lownken? ;)

Both options are ok for me.

Victor

The PM6A slver was a surprise. I am very pleased Jeff went ahead with this. The plans are available for others now. email me if interested.

dave

Dave, I emailed you about a week ago for the miniOnken plans for Lowther PM6A, Voxativ AC1.6, Tannoy HPD 385. I’m especially interested in these speakers that Jeff made.

Should I send you another email to request the plans? thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.