• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Sorry for the interruption, back to your regularly scheduled mayhem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Thanx guys, i am prepping for tomorrow morning… resting up, drinking Ensure (as instructed), and no heavy fibre.

I have to trust the surgeons, but i will be pushing the nurses to let me move, and i expect tpo do more than a few laps of the floor they put me on (a figure of 8 around the nursing stations at the end of the East & West wings (of the North tower they tell me).

dave

Tom, yup this is definitely one of those "no surprises" please scenarios.

Ruth advised me that as of approx 5PM yesterday the surgery was completed, and that "all went well", but it's still gonna be long row to hoe, and he'll most likely be radio silent for a while yet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.