• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Sorry for the interruption, back to your regularly scheduled mayhem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Turns out i won’t be as gone as long as i thot. This time they have WiFi and they let me have my laptop (which Ruth brought today).

Doc was very pleased with how well the surgey went, and with all the test results since. Went on my 1st lap of the floor with the physiotheripist. She says i only need a nurse from now. It wasn’t as painful as i expected but i did push the button for an extra dose of hydromorphone before i stood up.

I’ll have another (or thicker) scar from sternum to pubic bone.

dave

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Just out of curiousity. Which speaker and amplifier are you bringing over to your hospital room. Are you bringing an LP too...?

Only my iPhone (with AIFFs). Couldn’t find my AKGs so i have the Apple earbuds.

I have to get a battery in my iPod Classic 140 and properly line the Haliburton briefcase. A set of uMar-ken6 (with A6.2m) and a 6118 Class D amp.

dave

Doc was very pleased with how well the surgery went, and with all the test results since. Went on my 1st lap of the floor with the physiotherapist. She says i only need a nurse from now. It wasn’t as painful as i expected but i did push the button for an extra dose of hydromorphone before i stood up.

Very happy to hear your surgery went well. You'll be doing laps of the ward in no time.:)

jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.