• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

MiniOns style recommendations wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am in the process of building a Tubelab sse and want to build a set of speakers to go with it. They will be primarily used as "desktop" speakers for background music while working. Sources will include iphone, desktop, and turntable. Music varies wideky, including rock, jazz, blues, etc.

I like the look of the fonken communitywith the side vents but believe the mfonken size fits the bill better. But I'm concerned about efficency. Any recommendations welcomed.

But I'm concerned about efficiency.

You only need a few watts for the desktop. Seven years and counting I'm still running mMar-Ken6peN's on my desktop.

jeff

Attachments

• mMar-Ken6p.JPG
    mMar-Ken6p.JPG
    709.4 KB · Views: 2,176
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.