• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Just too much stuff, almost giving it away, part 4

Hi Dave, hope you are doing well. Looking to add speakers to my home office (10' x 10' room). Currently using pair of Fostex FE83-Sol in cabinet similar to Blumenstein Orca. I have options for subs to provide low end.

I'm interested in:
floor stander like the FH3
bookshelf like the ufonken plus or ufonken set

I'm in Edmonds and can plan a day trip as long as the border is open.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
If you are in Victoria you should come up and look.

Let’s get a start on the list:

Free if you can pick them up.

1/ Push-Push trapezoid EL166 woofer pair
2/ Push-push Push-Pull isobarik bits (12” PVC cut to length, 8 x 12” Foster woofers). Fairly compact. Picture 1
3/ 7” El-Pipo sytle woofer (8” PVC cut to length, a pr of EnABLed Eastechs)

Above woofers cpme with Reckhorn active XO (could use a couple tweaks)

4/ A set of Maeshowe in cherry veneer, need new supraBaffles
5/ Seastack ML-TL in naked 18mm plywood. They have silver A11ms installed you can have for cheap.
6/ Hawking Memorial Monoliths in flat black laminate. Need a supraBaffle, can be fitted with A11ms (i have) or A10.3/p

Some free drivers and other few bits.

4-6 in picture 2, 1-3 in picture 3

dave

Attachments

• Isobarik-sub-projrct.jpg
    Isobarik-sub-projrct.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 85
  • FR-boxes.jpg
    FR-boxes.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 82
  • wooferset.jpg
    wooferset.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Welcome to the forum.

The speakers are far to big to ship, you have to come pick them up, that is why they are free. Bring your wife and take a nice ferry ride and a visit to the most British-like city in North America.

Copper A11ms are getting scarce here, if you are only getting the driver, Madisound will be better priced (the cost of shipping).

dave