• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Just too much stuff, almost giving it away, part 4

Hey, seeing as this is an old thread I doubt any deals still going on, but I wanted to kinda chime in. I've been researching building myself some full range speakers as my first build, and planet10 often comes up as an expert in this. I've also been trying to find Canadian sources. (My mom is in Victoria and my brother in Nanaimo btw).

Anyway, I was mostly looking to find out if products are still available to be bought? The website seems like not the place and I've poked around here...still possible to get drivers?

Cheers :)

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Hey, seeing as this is an old thread I doubt any deals still going on

I an just starting to get serious about getting #5 out, and left overs will be VERY good value...

(My mom is in Victoria and my brother in Nanaimo btw).

Pretty close.

The website seems like

SO out of date it needs a complete revision.

...still possible to get drivers?

Yes, From free to cheap. A few EnABLed drivers, and a bunch of brand new A7.3/A7ms/A11ms/A5.2 and a few others.

And still quite a few speakers… from please come pick them up (Aiko), 2 (sub)woofer projects unfinished (small El Pipo, and a push-push push-pull isobarik, to the big MTMs which will go out for a fraction of their value.

Some other stuff too… anyone need a BIG EL34PP?

dave

dave