• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Let's help Ruth and Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, these close calls seem to be affecting many of the bodies orbiting in proximity to the gravitational mass of Planet10 - in my own sector, it being Mrs B.

Dave's prognosis seems to be improving - in my last short visit with him - last Tuesday- he was pretty alert, mostly cogent - this is Dave, after all- able to maneuver into / out of his wheelchair unaided, give puckish abuse to the staff, and complain about the food choices. My apologies for any redundancies in recent reportage, but I've had other items on my plate as well.

The outpouring of well-wishes, volunteering of assistance and financial contributions is heartening enough to make me want to reconsider my general misanthropy.

Big thanks to all - warm hug to you Cal, as only Ruth can deliver, and mahalo nui loa from the desert wastelands of Kihei

Thanks hajj, but I have to say this really is a community thing. It's about Dave, Ruth, Bonnie, Chris, and the diyAudio members. Those who show a concern and are willing to lend a hand. That's what makes this campaign something special to me.
Cheers to all, keep up the good work. There is much to be done before we have Dave back. Thankfully he has Ruth at his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.