• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

NOTICE: Planet10 operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest says Dave is continuing to move along although slowly. Mentally things are good and the dialysis and other treatments are fine but Ruth said there are concerns with the use of his legs. The physio is concentrating on getting this under control. She didn't sound worried but I have to say from an outsiders' perspective, I hope I am getting the wrong signal. I will find out tomorrow and I don't want anyone to think more into this than I am. I'm hoping I'm just a worrywart.

This just in from Ruth, I hope she doesn't mind.

Dave walked a couple of steps the other day, first time in six weeks :) The other good news is that there is no sign of infection, and therefore no need for further antibiotics, and I also received confirmation that the weakness in his legs is due to the weeks of inactivity, not damage from any of his falls. Dialysis continues, at least every other day, but is not urgent enough for every day now. That's a big relief to Dave, the time lying still and quiet seems so long!

Status
Not open for further replies.