• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

NOTICE: Planet10 operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Chris. I am currently out of town so I'd love to pass the torch fully into your court if you are able to do it. I told Ruth I would be emailing but that is getting rather difficult. You see, I'm in this tiny little place called Montego Bay, and I'm having a bit of trouble focusing on the keyboard let alone typing.
This place is crazy. I can't remember liking so many people so quickly. This place is a lot like me - it's nuckin' futs!

Ya mon! :smash: All I can say is my doctor would not approve. Not even a little. He's gonna have to up my meds big time when I get back.

In the meantime, please keep the good news about Dave coming. Makes this misery I'm dealing with so much easier. :)

Always willing to take one for the team, that's what we love abo'cha Cal - someone's gotta overindulge to compensate for those of us back home following our doctor's and wives orders

or thinking we're getting away will fooling them - funny thing though, Mother Nature sees all, and has her own ways of disabusing us of those delusions.

Tell you what, have a lo-cal non-alcoholic beverage on my behalf- oh, that's right, they don't do those dere, mon

According to Ruth, now out of ICU and into General Surgery Recovery - still plugged into lotsa plumbing and monitors, etc, but awake enough to display a glimmer of Davish-ness. :eek: Even had TV to catch some kinda football game today - he's a big CFL fan.

This was a major reno and still likely several weeks yet before he'll be ambulatory.

To say anything much further would be speculative .

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Chris,
Completely understandable with his version of a reno. Did they get the proper permits before the job started? Bad humour I guess, but the situation was pretty grim for a bit. I'm just happy he's pulled through the worst part.

This place will be here for him when he's well enough to post.

-Chris

I bet Dave would advise you to cut back on it and perhaps try to get a prescription for some " Medical Marijuana "
Well, there's no shortage of that in Montego Bay. Unfortunately that's in my past so I don't know how it compares to the local BC bud. Being outdoor grown I'm guessing it would remind me of our high school days before the good stuff came along.
Is Mr. Weldon back or still contributing to the GDP of his holiday destination?
Mr Weldon is back. We were at an all-inclusive so there wasn't a whole lot of contributing while we were there except tips for the workers.

Now, back to Dave. :)

Hello group:
I too have been away in warmer climes. I just got up to date on this thread and want to send my best wishes off to my friend Dave. I know Dave is tough as nails and will be back to his old self very soon.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop ChrisB and my brother from another mother Cal. Good thing I did not grab that flight to come over and see you. We might not have made it back. You know what happens when we get together with the Captain. Before you know it we are arm in arm singing Jimmy Buffet songs and our women folk have long ago left us.

Get better soon Dave I have a lot of things to discuss with you.

Good to have you back, brothers.

Nothing new to report from Ruth since a couple of days ago. Let's hope this is one of those times that no news is truly good news?

As for the speed and degree of recovery - prognosis is as yet uncertain, but for now try to keep your calendar open for August.

Self prescribed or otherwise, I can't believe that the human respiratory system was optimized for repeated inhalation of combustion byproducts - plant based or otherwise. There are other modalities for ingestion of both the recreational THC and the medicinal cannabinoid components and essential oils. ;)

Trivia quiz - what was Sir Henry's country of origin, and how many years before the introduction of the product bearing his name did he die - at least in part attributable to his prodigious consumption? :cheers: :drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.