• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Just too much stuff, almost giving it away, part 3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Prototype Stinger with Alpair 6PeN. Woden Designs Baby Lab for the Alpair 6p. $325/pr

Stinger.jpg

Hi Dave---just sold my Magneplanars (see pic) as my listening room is only 10x10. I have heard Clark Blumenstein's little MINI's, with 3inch Fostex, and like the imaging and mids of the single driver little box speakers. I have about $450 to play with, and am looking at your "Giving it away" post. Would like to come north and get some speakers, hope's September shaping up for you? Possible??

Thanks! I{ll be in Oregon from 10 Aug to the 23rd. Here's a pic of my small (10x10ft) "music room", with the Maggie 1.4, now sold.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Would like your advice on which of your sale items would best fit this room, I have a good sub so bass no issue. Loved the timbral accuracy and transients of the Maggies, but they overwhelmed the room. I listen mostly to classic---Bach to Mahler. Some small vocal stuff, and solo piano.
Looking forward to a visit!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.