• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Alpair 7P & Alpair 12PW combination.

Jeff- since Mark is still putting the Alpair label on these, I'd be quite surprised if they didn't out-finesse the EL166- and Dave's thought experiment about 4 in one box -apparently not yet committed to publishable drawings- has me worried:D

Not another faceted box, please:eek: - I can hardly remember how I finally managed the first pair.

The 7 definitely sealed, not sure whether the woof's should be in the same or separate cabinets.

Very loosely modelled from my http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/markaudio/254280-curved-pensil-inspired-alpair-10-3-prototypes-build-log.html And so CNC ribs, although my new bookshelf designs are using CNC'd plywood stacked up, with solid front and over-veneered, would love rosewood, but finding solid is quite tricky.

So no, no efficient production method, Once our CNC is back together I will get the small bookshelf design made and see if the plan works...