• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Just too much stuff... almost giving it away

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
We build lots of proto-types. We are usually chok-a-block. Things are way to crammed now so its time to move some of them out. I will be open to offers but i'm pricing these, i hope, so that i'll have a feeding frenzy.

I will put one item per post.

Applicable taxes for those in Canada. You pay post. Some things will be pick-up only.

If there is anything you have seen and would like to scoop up, poke me and we'll see. Maeshowe already gone.

dave

Items SOLD

Inevitable OFF-Topic discussion

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I am reposting a couple posts to condense the list

Too big or heavy to ship

• MJK Alpair10 prototype horn with Alpair 10 BassWide (ideal for a FAST, or add a regular tweeter -- i can likely come up with one), black, pickup only $200/pr. Ryan Bouma (aka tuxedocivic) has developed a passive XO for use with the ERT26 (i can supply a new pair for $15/pr). Confirmed to work well as a pair using miniDSP.
  • BK12M with FE126eN, the prototypes for the design now being flat-paked by Madisound. Unfinished. Asking what Madisound is for their flat-pak -- $315
  • A pair of unfinished Brynn with Hamp Acoustics FR4.5CeN
  • A pair of Bob Brines Alpair10.2 ML-TLs (built by us), unfinished at themoment, whatever finish you'd like. email
  • Maeshowe with EL70eN email
  • Bernie is also going to be selling his solid Douglas Fir Victor with FE166eSReN -- you could get his lovely 2A3SE to go along with these. Pictures (upgraded since these were taken, EnABLed FE155eSReN & some front panel/baffle bracing, which besides tightening up the already good sound adds some nice easthetic touches) email

I would be interested in purchasing a couple from you if we could work out a price. The wire frayed off at the male connection on mine, so I'm pretty sure that's all that's wrong with it. I would have soldered it and fixed it myself but I have since lost the control puck altogether. I have had these speakers for years and need to get some use out of them or just scrap them.

1 pair of prototype FF125KeN, $50/pr. Will work in enclosures designed for FE126

attachment.php

Do you still have theses drivers? I would like to buy them if they are for sale still? Sorry so late but, I didn't see a sold on them? Thanks Mr. Jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.