• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Alpair 10 Gen. MAOP Prototype TW-1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Quite a bit. Enuff that it outperformed A11ms & Jordan Eikona in some critical areas. I am eager to hear what EnABL does to the last 2 mentioned. I am even more interested in hearing A7mSeN.

Of course you have to have kit in front that des not lose the information before the speaker & that your earbrain are capable of/trained to listen that deep.

dave

the kit before the speaker I can control the quality of, my earbrain however is beyond hope! but if the treatment is 'simply' to add the dots without any other specialized coatings that I need to put down in certain thicknesses etc. then it's quite possibly something that my handbrain can be coaxed to administer to some cones.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.