• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Woden Design website is live!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I've been working together with Scott Lindgren (aka Scottmoose) for some time... of late i have been working with him to get his Woden Design website up.

I'm happy to say i made it live earlier today (17-may-10). It is still a work in progress... feedback appreciated.

Woden Design

We have a cross-licencing agreement allowing us to build Woden designs for North America, and Scott our designs for Europe. Note that these are not eclusive, we are both encouraging cottage manufacturing for local consumption in keeping with the philosphy that expending as little energy {& cash) on transport as possible is a good thing.

dave

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Nice, clean looking website!

The only suggestion I'd make would be to ditch the splash screen. I've always found them annoying. When I go to a website, I want to go to the website, not to a page where I have to scroll down and click on a link to get to the website.

Oh, and the top image on the Design and Bespoke page is shorter than the height given in the IMG tag. The image is being stretched vertically so the Woden logo in the image ends up looking oval instead of round.

Again, nice clean looking website. Wish there were more like it out there.

se

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.