• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

It's not easy being green (apologies to Kermit)

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
FE166eN2 Natural w Brown natural phase plugs

FE166eN2-Nat-wBrn-Nat2.jpg

Disabled Account
Joined 2015
My new pair of FF85wken Drivers.

Sorry Dave I couldn't resist? I hope it's okay. It's two new color's and the color on the dust cap. The cone is robins egg blue and the lines on the cone are done in Dark Purple and the dust cap has white dots. This was all per. My wife and she loves the 2 new colors and white color on the dust cap and the size of the speaker drivers. It's a real ( High Wife accepted ) thanks to Dave and his Artist hands. Thanks Dave your the best. This is the 3rd set from dave and counting. More to come. Cheers Jeff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 110
Disabled Account
Joined 2015
Here's a picture of a pair of Enable Tang Bands.

Here is a pair of Tang band ( the model I forgot ). One pair is from Dave at planet 10 hifi with the super up grade and the other pair from Bob Brian's that are a plan cone. I kinda gave it to someone who need them for a project and never got to hear them. Jeff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    811.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2015
Fostex Fe103en from planet 10 hifi.

Well here's my last pair of drivers I bought from Dave at planet 10 hifi. They are the Fostex fe103en drivers. I never got to hear them again kinda gave it to a another person because they needed more them me. Dave did such a wonder job on these drivers. Again the hands of an Artist . Michelangelo be jealous for sure. Thanks again Dave. Cheers Jeff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 324