old beginner needs help with ESS AMT conversion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I realize this thread is over 5 years old but i am looking for information on the ESS Transar ATD crossover. My father had the speaker system similar to the one posted in inertials post. He recently passed away and was in the process of selling his equipment. I still have the coffee table sub and the crossover. The speaker in the coffee table is no longer a good as it has dry rotted after being in the basement for the past 25 or so years. I have a customer that is interested in the crossover but he or I have no idea how to wire it. The diagram above shows a 3 wire pinout from what i can tell. The one i have has a 5 wire pinout. I also have about 60' of cable with ends. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to honor my father by getting this unit to someone that would appreciate it.
DSC01859.jpg

DSC01870.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01856.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

I realize this thread is over 5 years old but i am looking for information on the ESS Transar ATD crossover. My father had the speaker system similar to the one posted in inertials post. He recently passed away and was in the process of selling his equipment. I still have the coffee table sub and the crossover. The speaker in the coffee table is no longer a good as it has dry rotted after being in the basement for the past 25 or so years. I have a customer that is interested in the crossover but he or I have no idea how to wire it. The diagram above shows a 3 wire pinout from what i can tell. The one i have has a 5 wire pinout. I also have about 60' of cable with ends. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to honor my father by getting this unit to someone that would appreciate it.
DSC01859.jpg

DSC01870.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01856.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

Hi, do you still have these? I have a set of Transar, but I don't have the crossovers or the cables. I searched your name on Google and found what I think is your Twitter and Facebook and Youtube and G+ accounts. Would love to talk to you if you still have these!

Thanks,
Jason

Here's the diagram of the crossover I've been using for the past couple years. The RS225s are in a sealed box, the q of the box is around .6 if I recall. They sound pretty good, and I'm even using electrolytics for the two big shunt caps.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
JohnL, any chance you can repost that diagram??

Looking to make something similar!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.