Panel trajectory

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
That looks like a serious upgrade tyu, (I will be modifying my Monitor 3 forthwith) but my op topic is the strange effect I'm currently experiencing in my particular listening space. I would love to hear your take on it but you'll have to read my prior posts;)

Hey, I just checked my Model 3s. They're already set up like that with panels on the front....swaperoo with the OTLs

Last edited:
Disco....the sound, image you are geting an likeing....has a lot to do with the panels mounted to the back of the wood.....an as you know an have made the point the servo tube otls....give almost from what i hear... 60% more output,an maybe 100% better sound,diff,biger,sweeter wider stageing......than the 121 or any stepup transfourer type interfaces.

Back in the 80s when i had my X,s with the servos tube otls...an i spoke to jim about the otls....Jim told me to get some mk 121 interfaces.....he had move away from otls because.... the tubes were not made any more....an the high voltage in the otl amp could kill you!....just one good shock to one guy could bankrup Acoustat

It never was that Jim did know how good the otl amps sounded

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.