New Mundorf AMTs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2019
Frankly, they are just crazy with their price at Mundörf ! I suspect an amt being easier so less expensive to manufacture than a neodynium tweeter. Not sure they sell tons of them with such a price whatever the measurments... Just two cents marketing for fools ! A single AMT is costing more than a Miele Whashing Machine that is itself twice expensive than a Siemens !

If they want to have a commercial sucess they should sell the top line at the price of the one you're linking ! Or people will continue to purchase Dayton AMTs...

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2019
There are few that do the things well as the Mundorfs' but it is certainly a dificult exercice to marry it with a cone driver, horizontal dispersion to match around the crossover I surmise, as the vertical patern are quite different... asking myself btw if it is not because of that GoldenEars loudspeakers use them in D'Apolitto config?

Anyway, certainly a good alternative to some famous Ribons brands from the East Europe.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.