May be a long shot identifying a speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

I have been looking for a pair of speakers I saw at a friend of a friends apartment back in the early 80's. I don't recall the brand, but they were high end and the owner was a Marine stationed at an embassy somewhere in Japan? and purchased them at the PX or a local business.

They where about 4.5 or 5 feet tall pyramid shape dark wood or plastic cabinets topped with a plasma tweeter in a clear plastic or Plexiglas enclosure that was shaped to complete the pyramid.

My memory may be a bit off but the uniqueness in shape and design is hard not to remember. Surely someone in this group may recall something similar to my description. If this sounds even slightly familiar I would be grateful for a brand name and or model, pictures or whatever you may recall.

Thanks,
Bill

DICK SEQUERRA ,pyramid speakers with ribbon tweeter on top a very good and expensive unit from 80's

Attachments

• P1090151.jpg
    P1090151.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 174
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.