Paper Sandwich ribbon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I started with two of those: Regelbares Labornetzgerat 0-30V 5A Netzgerat Trafo Labornetzteil Netzteil passiv | eBay

and these assmebled boards: GHXAMP Hifi JLH 1969 Amplifier Audio Class A Power Amplifier Board Stereo High | eBay (see that you get those with the big L-brackets, you'll see it on the photographs, also had some of the cheaper ones with the small brackets which didn't convince). ..but now I would just get the parts and build it on a veroboard, transistors dead bug style with transistor substitutes: bc560c, BD139/ (BD140), MJ15003 The Class-A Amplifier Site - Transistor Substitutes ..i think that matching transistor gain is more important than the actual components. ..thats what I built in the end: https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/att...lh-10-watt-class-amplifier-geoff-moss-jlh-zip

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.