BG NEO 10 reborn just better and of unoptanium.

if you ask me the company hta Bought B&G, stopped production. prices rised. and now when they are high start producing again... im notm sure if this is soem stunt to get the 150 dollar speaker to sellf for amost 300. i was already discussing with someone there is not reason to buy a company and let it die unless you want to promote ur own product.... or drive the price upwards...

but then again it remains a guessing game :)
Yes no body buys and trow out, they have to think they get money out of it.
Sad thing is that often does great products also disappear!

PS Audio has developed an new high end speaker and to get the best sound, have they decided to use the great BG NEO 10 driver, but since it is not made anymore, have they decided to make there own version with some improvements.

I contacted PS Audio sale and what a polite service, but unfortunately did they reply that Paul (CEO) did not wish to start up selling, due to the extra work with distribution, guarantee and so on.

Now is my question, do you think that we can change his mind, maybe by a group buy or by letting one of us, be the internal distributor?
There is one China manufacturer who can still produce the NEO drivers
NEO 3, NEO 8 NEO 10
The performance is about 99% of the original B&G Bohlender Graebener Planar Transducer
You can find it on the below website:
www.sounderlink.com

Earlier in this thread the discussion was about the purchase of B-G and the demise of the availability of planar drivers. Christie is the audio/video systems company that accrued B-G. Their current product line includes several of planar drivers in line array speakers. See this discussion about the purchase at::

https://www.avsforum.com/threads/is-bg-radia-still-in-business.1882225/

Christie's line array systems are available here:

https://www.viveaudio.com/

The Neo3 and Neo8 heritage design lives in several models.

There is one China manufacturer who can still produce the NEO drivers
NEO 3, NEO 8 NEO 10
The performance is about 99% of the original B&G Bohlender Graebener Planar Transducer
You can find it on the below website:
www.sounderlink.com
Do you know anyone who has measured these drivers? the website seems way too good to be true with a flat extension down to 100hz or so.