Custom ribbons?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you buy two of these and put in some additional work you can make your own. Maybe not 50mm wide but 45 should be possible.

s-l1600.jpg

DIY Leather Speedy Edge Finisher Top Edge Dye Roller Applicator Dyer Plastic | eBay

Another one:

s-l1600.jpg

DIY Leather Tool Applicator Box Speedy Edge Finisher Top Edge Dye Roller Plastic 6615136285807 | eBay

Last edited:
Here in Sweden there are two types of kitchen foil, one is called "grill foil" and it's 16um. The other one is 10um and called "food foil" (free translation). In Denmark there was a foil that was laminated (wax?) to paper that was 9um used for wrapping sandwishes and such. Don't know if there is such a product today. I guess I could help you with some foil if you can't find it anyway nearer. 6 or 10um "hard foil" is what I have. It's not annealed to make it softer so it holds corrugation better.

Edit: The russian teflon cap k72 is available in 0,22uf / 200v. That foil should be thin enough (I guess). The housing is 70mm's long so the foil should be at least 50mm.

Last edited:
Is there somewhere you can purchase a ribbon with custom dimensions and thickness? Or at least just custom dimensions?
I need a 2 inch wide 8 inch long ribbon but I can't find anything big enough to use.

Can do Kitty, we have done ribbons for other brands from time to time...
Send me an email with more details - I may have something in our proto archive

Graz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.