Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Planars & Exotics ESL's, planars, and alternative technologies

Pair of Bohlender Graebener rd75s
Pair of Bohlender Graebener rd75s
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th March 2019, 09:42 PM   #1
onefatcat is offline onefatcat
diyAudio Member

Default Pair of Bohlender Graebener rd75s

I have a pair of rd75s, can anyone tell me what they are worth?
Old 27th March 2019, 09:29 AM   #2
DAMIC is offline DAMIC  Serbia
diyAudio Member

FOR SALE: A pair of NOS Bohlender Graebener "Ribbon" Transducers RD 50 and RD 75
Old 20th May 2019, 04:10 PM   #3
ricmadli is offline ricmadli
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefatcat View Post
I have a pair of rd75s, can anyone tell me what they are worth?
Yogur Best price?

Thanks
Old 27th May 2019, 07:29 AM   #4
cjfrbw is offline cjfrbw  United States
diyAudio Member

are these sold yet?
Old 21st July 2019, 06:39 PM   #5
NewbieAudio is offline NewbieAudio  United States
diyAudio Member

Default NOS RD75 for sale

I also have a pair of RD75 NOS for sale. I don't know whether the original poster sold his, so I thought I'd reply here for the same audience. I haven't been on the forum for some years, so if this is NOT the correct place or manner to these items, let me know what the appropriate procedure is.

These were part of the Parts Express sale when they bought back stock from one of the companies using RDs went out of business. I think at the time, Parts Express could no longer buy them, during their first transition time.

Hobby time has been limited for me for a long time, so I finally accepted the fact that I'd rather they be used by someone else rather than just being stored by me.

They have been stored indoors, in the original plastic covering, inside of a 6" heavy-wall PVC tubing (much to the dismay of my partner's sense of hom e decor...)

They are terminated cleanly by the manufacturer.

Price for pair of RD75s is $2,000 USD.
Buyer pays for shipping and is responsible for payment of any applicable fees.

Located in U.S.

I can send more if you want them.

Thanks

Dave
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PA140036.JPG (890.7 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg PA110029.JPG (943.7 KB, 120 views)
Old 21st July 2019, 07:56 PM   #6
cjfrbw is offline cjfrbw  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieAudio View Post
I also have a pair of RD75 NOS for sale. I don't know whether the original poster sold his, so I thought I'd reply here for the same audience. I haven't been on the forum for some years, so if this is NOT the correct place or manner to these items, let me know what the appropriate procedure is.

These were part of the Parts Express sale when they bought back stock from one of the companies using RDs went out of business. I think at the time, Parts Express could no longer buy them, during their first transition time.

Hobby time has been limited for me for a long time, so I finally accepted the fact that I'd rather they be used by someone else rather than just being stored by me.

They have been stored indoors, in the original plastic covering, inside of a 6" heavy-wall PVC tubing (much to the dismay of my partner's sense of hom e decor...)

They are terminated cleanly by the manufacturer.

Price for pair of RD75s is $2,000 USD.
Buyer pays for shipping and is responsible for payment of any applicable fees.

Located in U.S.

I can send more if you want them.

Thanks

Dave
Yes, I would like these. I have sent you a PM requesting more particulars.

Pair of Bohlender Graebener rd75sHide this!Advertise here!