Pair of Bohlender Graebener rd75s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NOS RD75 for sale

I also have a pair of RD75 NOS for sale. I don't know whether the original poster sold his, so I thought I'd reply here for the same audience. I haven't been on the forum for some years, so if this is NOT the correct place or manner to these items, let me know what the appropriate procedure is.

These were part of the Parts Express sale when they bought back stock from one of the companies using RDs went out of business. I think at the time, Parts Express could no longer buy them, during their first transition time.

Hobby time has been limited for me for a long time, so I finally accepted the fact that I'd rather they be used by someone else rather than just being stored by me.

They have been stored indoors, in the original plastic covering, inside of a 6" heavy-wall PVC tubing (much to the dismay of my partner's sense of hom e decor...)

They are terminated cleanly by the manufacturer.

Price for pair of RD75s is $2,000 USD.
Buyer pays for shipping and is responsible for payment of any applicable fees.

Located in U.S.

I can send more if you want them.

Thanks

Dave

Attachments

• PA140036.JPG
    PA140036.JPG
    890.7 KB · Views: 217
  • PA110029.JPG
    PA110029.JPG
    943.7 KB · Views: 211
I also have a pair of RD75 NOS for sale. I don't know whether the original poster sold his, so I thought I'd reply here for the same audience. I haven't been on the forum for some years, so if this is NOT the correct place or manner to these items, let me know what the appropriate procedure is.

These were part of the Parts Express sale when they bought back stock from one of the companies using RDs went out of business. I think at the time, Parts Express could no longer buy them, during their first transition time.

Hobby time has been limited for me for a long time, so I finally accepted the fact that I'd rather they be used by someone else rather than just being stored by me.

They have been stored indoors, in the original plastic covering, inside of a 6" heavy-wall PVC tubing (much to the dismay of my partner's sense of hom e decor...)

They are terminated cleanly by the manufacturer.

Price for pair of RD75s is $2,000 USD.
Buyer pays for shipping and is responsible for payment of any applicable fees.

Located in U.S.

I can send more if you want them.

Thanks

Dave

Yes, I would like these. I have sent you a PM requesting more particulars.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.