Sounderlink planar tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't have them yet. Maybe IvanTs could comment?
I am looking for planar midrange for my future line array project for at least 500hz lower crossover point. I just ordered a pair of Radian Audio LM8K for testing. I will measure them and compare to my BG NEO10's. If they won't keep up with NEO10, I will try Sounderlink.

Last edited:
I don't have them yet. Maybe IvanTs could comment?
I am looking for planar midrange for my future line array project for at least 500hz lower crossover point. I just ordered a pair of Radian Audio LM8K for testing. I will measure them and compare to my BG NEO10's. If they won't keep up with NEO10, I will try Sounderlink.

if ur looking for that check my latest video if you dont need the insane Efficiency. my panels did in distortion lower then the neo 10 as far as i can see. do must say the neos are smaller in height but if youw want a line array anyway. big might be easier. depending on the efficiency your shooting for that is.

YouTube
Rubber magnet Midrange Planar magnetic

all the measurements i could gather of the neo10n have higher distortion. but yeah they are more efficient and smaller.

I have the Sounderlink AMT-300-02 with back cup as a midrange in a 3-way system waiting for me to hook it up to the amplifiers.
I will be using them with a digital crossover running on a linux pc.

I'll post measurements when I have time and I remember.

A promise is a promise.
I've measured the frequency response of a Sounderlink AMT-300-02 with back cup.
Green trace is unfiltered, brown trace is with some equalization.
The peak at around 1k is worrisome, I've found it's audible without eq.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-02-14 19-32-54.png
    Screenshot from 2021-02-14 19-32-54.png
    194 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.