Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Planars & Exotics ESL's, planars, and alternative technologies

Rebuilding Beveridge Circuit Board Stators
Rebuilding Beveridge Circuit Board Stators
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th August 2019, 08:11 AM   #51
Lampie519 is offline Lampie519  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

I have never dealt with them as well just inquired as i also need to repair one of the loudspeakers.
BTW the stators of the speakers are highly resistive (instead of the foil) that is why there will be no distortion as has been mentioned earlier.
My guess is that anyone who has experience in building ESL's could rebuild some panels. Most importantly is here that the panels must be able to produce the levels that are needed (like Acoustat or Audiostatics) if these are full range.
Old 19th August 2019, 11:10 AM   #52
kcin is offline kcin
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerGustavsson View Post
I do not think Herr Römer is the best address for Bevridge repairs. I have read/heard about problems dealing with him.
Yes,

I don't know what the skill is of Romer, however, there is at least one vocal past customer who says he did not repair the panels properly.

Beveridge repair by Reromanus SUCKS !, Lautsprecher und Subwoofer - HIFI-FORUM

Rebuilding Beveridge Circuit Board StatorsHide this!Advertise here!