Please help to fix my Raidho C1.1 issue

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear all forum members,

I have a pair of Raidho C1.1 speakers. Unfortunately one of the speakers has the ribbon treble sound quieter than the other, it makes the soundstage isn't balance and shift to the side that have the louder treble.

I have tried to swap interconnect cable, speaker cable but no luck. When I swap the left and right speaker and I see the sound state shift to the louder speaker too. It makes me feel really sad and I don't know why? Maybe one treble driver has problem or the crossover of that speaker has problem?

I post here because I know there are a lot of diyers here have much experience about loud speaker. Please give me some advice and the best solutions to fix this issue.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
First thing I would do is move the left channel speaker wire to the right channel speaker and the right channel wire to the left channel speaker. Leave the wires connected as they are at the amplifier. You will listen if the attenuation moves to the other speaker. This will determine if the problem is with your electronics

First thing I would do is move the left channel speaker wire to the right channel speaker and the right channel wire to the left channel speaker. Leave the wires connected as they are at the amplifier. You will listen if the attenuation moves to the other speaker. This will determine if the problem is with your electronics
Thanks Badge, yes I have tried that and I'm sure the problem is coming from the ribbon treble of one speaker is too weak.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.