My MBL 101E replicas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I present uncomplete documentation from work over my structure of replication of array MBL 101E.

Idea of building has emerged in year 2006.Work were base about fabrication for loudspeaker earlier tone frequent highly.With middling tonne loudspeaker just the same work.Idea has emerged in order to whole array collate Radialstrahler.

Photos.

Attachments

• Cabinet BAND PASS subwoofer.jpg
    Cabinet BAND PASS subwoofer.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 3,891
  • Subwoofer IS NOT PAINT..JPG
    Subwoofer IS NOT PAINT..JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 3,709
Magnets for omni speakers and 12 bass inch.
Magnets have internal-8,8inch/4,4inch/1inch.
Diameter voice coil 4inch.
Weight one magnetic match 24 -pounds.

Attachments

• Speakers bass in cabinet BAND PASS..jpg
    Speakers bass in cabinet BAND PASS..jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3,613
  • Magnets and standard CD 4''.JPG
    Magnets and standard CD 4''.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 3,585
Induction in slot of magnet for loudspeakers highly tone-1, 6T.
Trial loudspeakers. Petals built with from carbon fiber.

Attachments

• Mid speaker omnidirectional..JPG
    Mid speaker omnidirectional..JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 1,349
  • Omni speakers tone highly..JPG
    Omni speakers tone highly..JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 1,077
  • Magnets for loudspeakers tone highly..jpg
    Magnets for loudspeakers tone highly..jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 972
I would like to save to my self the infromation about the production of thic clones but I will post some info/instructions for those of you whou would like to start replication of this great speakers. It will be only given for in house useage, getting money from selling this project is prohibited.

It will be only given for in house useage, getting money from selling this project is prohibited.

Don't you worry, that somebody will use your info for making such speakers for sale.

I usually keep simple stuff to myself, that is possible to make commercial, but anything like for example the speakers you made there, is not really a problem to be open about.

Anybody able to make such, is also able to make their own commercial projects, they don't have a reason to steal :)

Nice project though. I had something similar in the pipeline, a while ago, but have moved on to full range speakers.

Have you heard the original? I liked them a lot, but I was told they need a big room, to work well.

Magura :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.