Please help with Equalizer APO!

Hey guys. First off I'll introduce myself as I'm new here. I'm LimpCroissantn;) and I'm super passionate about audio and my knowledge is quite advanced in the car audio scene but just mediocre in home audio/hifi.

What I could really use help on and would be soooo appreciative of is if someone could help me get Equalizer APO working on my PC. I have a HP spectre 360 with windows 10 and have been trying to get this program to work on and off for about 6 months. I'll forget and come back hoping to get it to work but I can never figure it out. My computer skills aren't amazing but I can get myself around with a little research usually. I really want to be able to have access to the parametric EQ and be able to try different crossovers and time delay. I know how to do all that if I can just get this dang program working. ANY help is very much appreciated. Thank you guys and gals.

Thank you guys very much for the help. MSHAVS I read through that page and it's very helpful for figuring out all the features and gives you a link to download it yet my issue is after installing it it's just not working for me at all. It opens and I have full access to everything but it doesn't affect my audio at all.

Henckel- Thank you for the input. My computer uses Realtek High Definition Audio (SST) and I installed Equalizer APO onto that driver and have that driver selected when I'm in the program, yet it non of the features and settings affect my audio whatsoever. It's super frustrating because I know how to use all the crossovers and parametric EQ and time alignment and everything yet I just can't get it working on my system.

I will literally pay anyone $40 if through cashapp if they can somehow troubleshoot this issue for me and get it working haha.

kaameelis- You... YOU!!! You have lead me to that video which I thought did it but it didn't.. However.. It did get my brain working into overtime as a one last ditch effort before I abondoned ship forever and accepted the fact that it just wouldn't work on my computer.

What I ended up doing is finding equalizer apo in my computer, found the program file, got into the equalizer apo files and found my Realtek High Definition Audio driver. Then I right clicked on that and hit properties, found my way to security, Then I went in and changed the security so that it had full access. And BOOM! After about 8 months of agony with this thing it's finally working! Thank you Kaameelis! And thank you guys very much! This is a very powerful tool for someone who's used to running all passive crossovers, I'm super excited to get to play with this! This will give me a huge start in perfecting my tunes to get ready for the DSP that I'm going to install in my vehicle here soon too.

Thank you my friends!