PC win10 as preamp and convolution prosessor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not the best person to help you, but can show you how my system is configured.
On the PC, I use Reaper (DAW) to select the source which it then routes through onboard Lynx card to external Apogee DAC.
I hope the attached diagram helps to explain further.

Attachments

• BT Syst Conf-Apogee_R2.jpg
    BT Syst Conf-Apogee_R2.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 114
I'm not the best person to help you, but can show you how my system is configured.
On the PC, I use Reaper (DAW) to select the source which it then routes through onboard Lynx card to external Apogee DAC.
I hope the attached diagram helps to explain further.

You got a nice speaker system.
Does the Audax PR 170 keep up with those horns in character and speed?

Greets, Klaus

You got a nice speaker system.
Does the Audax PR 170 keep up with those horns in character and speed?

Greets, Klaus

Hi Klaus, thanks, only my 2nd pair of speakers that I've built. Audax seems to keep up, but because the horns are better than Heco Direkt, hard to say. Original plan was to use jbl2482 but they became rare & expensive. Any alternative suggestions are welcome. Regard Barry

Yeas Najda is at the momen doing DSP. But only 1000 taps per channal. So seeking how to get all sources in to the PC and switch between them. Then it wold bee easy to convolate and use a 8 channal DAC.

I was told to be careful with different digital clocks in various pieces of equipment. Hence Apogee is the master clock in my system. How about something like Xilica 4080 Xilica XP-4080 – Thomann UK

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.