Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PC Based Computer music servers, crossovers, and equalization

setup of multi-way active XO with EQ APO and Peace
setup of multi-way active XO with EQ APO and Peace
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th August 2020, 06:48 PM   #1
smg439 is offline smg439  Canada
diyAudio Member

Default setup of multi-way active XO with EQ APO and Peace

For those of implementing a multi-way active XO with EQ APO and Peace, how are you mapping the Peace channels/speakers to your DAC channels?

There's a "select a device for the equalizer" pull down menu in Peace where I can select one of the four stereo outputs of my DAC but I can only choose one for all the channels. If I select another output, change to another channel, the output for that channel has also changed.

I'm using (or trying to) use a Presonus VSL1818 as my 2X8 processor. Is it the audio interface driver that is the issue or ?
  Reply to this post

setup of multi-way active XO with EQ APO and PeaceHide this!Advertise here!