Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PC Based Computer music servers, crossovers, and equalization

headless linux server
headless linux server
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th January 2019, 02:57 PM   #11
synonymous is offline synonymous  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to synonymous
I can do 20 bucks for the standard and 25 for the one with the wires. Both will include the battery, best one I could find. Should last the life of the pi. Remember, these are not natively for running the pi for extended periods on power loss. If you want to run the pi while the power is out, you would need a power bank. These are designed to properly power up and down based on mains activity. It should do exactly what you want and I've Engineered it to be bug/issue free. Most ups have rough edges and need manual interaction in certain scenarios. I think you'll love it.

PM me and we can exchange info.
Old 24th January 2019, 03:00 PM   #12
merlin2069er is offline merlin2069er  Canada
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to merlin2069er
Can you post a photo? I'd like to see what it looks like.

I do have a power bank outputs 5v @ 1AMP and 5v @ 2.5v. I'm going to give that a try first.
Old 24th January 2019, 03:16 PM   #13
synonymous is offline synonymous  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to synonymous
It works best of course with the official pi adapter, but I have actually run it from a laptop USB port and every other power source that I have. The main concern is to have enough source supply current. The UPS will correct the voltage to the best for the Pi, and the battery will keep from brown outs. As long as the battery indicates a charge (green) you should be good to go with whatever supply you have. I've even run another pi through anothers USB port using this UPS. It's probably possible to power it from a router that has a USB port. It's all in providing the source supply that meets your current needs. The voltage is taken care of.

Follow this link..

YouTube

headless linux serverHide this!Advertise here!