I Want to Change my PC into Music Center

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Friends,
I am new in this forum , this is my first post, I want to know how can I Change my PC into My music Center. which software's I have to use , what hardware changes necessary for Streaming, Bluetooth, WiFi System and with multi room Access Give me clues and information (My PC in Intel Core i 3 , 3.00 GHz 4 GB RAM, 1 TB Hard disk Windows 7 (64 Bits) )

Thanks
waiting for your reply

I use my PC as my main music center;
I have a Chinese DAC INNTAK/Breeze S9038 ES9028PRO ES9018 DAC audio decoder Amanero USB interface Support DSD coaxial optical. You can buy Chinese DACS from $US30 up.
I use Jriver for play back and use DB amp Ripper for CD's

I was given a HP ProLiant MicroServer N40L for free, and I use it as a HiRes audio/video server. A very wimpy configuration with an AMD Turion 1.5GHz dual core processor, but it works great; the only upgrade I did was to up the memory to 8GB and installed Windows 10 (7 worked fine too).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.