Voicemeter Banana with Equalizer APO -> active crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

I have a 7.1 reciever and I want to use it to power a 5.1 speaker system with active speakers (front speakers are 2 way active).

What I have done so far:
- windows audio output is set to Voicmeter VAIO
- Voicemeter audio output A1 is set to Denon AVR HD (2 - High Definition Audio)
- Equalizer APO Device: Default - Output A1 Voicemeter
- Equalizer APO: Preamplification - 6dB

- Equalizer APO Channel copy: SL = L, SR = R

Now I tried to test the system with Spotify, but only the R/L channel output sound, SL and SR are quiet. I also tested it with a 5.1 test video (which worked before) but sound only came out of the front right/left speakers. So when rear right should have played the sound came out of the front right speaker.

Equalizer APO does work, because when I change the preamplification gain, it takes affect immediately.

Can you tell me, why the channel copying does not work?

Regards,
Soldy

Last edited:
Problem almost solved: In Windows both voicemeter and the HDMI Playback device where set to stereo.

Now the only problem I have is that the sound that is supposed to come out of the front right speaker is coming out of the rear speaker. But I think I will figure it out soon :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.