Pulseaudio Crossover Rack - multi-way crossover design & implementation with linux

That is actually at least partly a myth. I use PyCharm as IDE which has a lot of refactoring functionality. Also python3 supports type hints which makes the guesswork for the IDE much easier.

I use PyCharm for my Python3 projects + all the (limited options for) hints available. I am a java guy and types are key. Even method renaming is unreliable since hints do not apply at all situations and pycharm is not a delphi prophet - it does half of renaming by search/replace which si very prone to errors.

I do not want to start a discussion about python (vs. static-typed languages like java), just wanted to say that refactoring a python project is rather (very) unreliable and any global change in the software hurts a lot.

Last edited:
I though about this as well already.

3) is out of the scope, at least at the moment. This opens a whole new can of worms and I don't feel confident enough to tackle this at the moment!

That's fair. And frankly, filter synthesis tooling does not interest me.
I can generate my own and there are existing tools others can use if they don't know the fundamentals.

2) is a viable option, one more reason why I preferred wav files. They "know" their intended sample rate and the GUI can match that to the sample rate that pulseaudio is currently running at. If there's a mismatch the GUI can inform the user about that and even offer to resample the IR with soxr which then would lead into option 4).

I had the impression you were all about the UX/UI?
Do you not find 2) to be a significant user burden?

Another thing - perhaps your intentions were different from your wording, but one cannot simply "resample the IR". As I said in 4), it's not that simple. One must resample the input stream or reconstruct the filter targeting a different sampling rate.

I briefly looked at rePhase as my filter design tool of choice. The .txt files it generates don't have any metadata at all, wav files do have at least the sampling frequency.

Btw. on more question: Why does rePhase need the FFT length? I thought that would have no impact on the IR?! Please enlighten me :)

AFAIK, rePhase is Windows-only software. That presents some obvious issues (but not insurmountable, of course).

As for requiring the FFT length:
For a filter specified as a certain curve in the frequency domain (magnitude and/or phase response), the length of the FFT will determine the resolution that the curve is sampled at. Longer FFT == finer resolution per frequency bin, if one views the magnitude of an FFT as a histogram of energy/freq. Note this is independent of the number of taps (coefficients) an FIR filter is spec'd with, and this parameter is also a resolution of sorts.

PS: Should we open a new thread for the FIR filter/convolver implementation stuff?

Yes, please. Good idea. I already feel guilty for semi-spamming this one :guilty:

Well, if it's so simple - why don't you do it? ;)

To be clear: to serve HTTP request, you always need some kind of server. This requirement is not hard to fulfill, there's even a threaded http server class in python 3.7. But you have to define signals and slots in QT for all the http server callbacks because you are not allowed to block the QT main thread and also not allowed to access QT member data from outside the QT main thread. That's the backend side.

On the frontend side you need a fair bit of (JS/jquery/whatever) code for the UI to be interactive, you need AJAX callbacks to the http server etc. Not to mention that it should be modern, responsive UI design using bootstrap or similar to be useable with any device. The more I think of it, I would probably break the server for the frontend side of things out into maybe a pyramid project because then routing the requests is way more structured. Setting up a pyramid stack also takes time though.

All in all for just the parameter changing version I would predict somewhere around 20-30 hours at least. Most of times you simply double expected man hours to be somewhat near realistic :D And I was only talking about the "slim version" which cannot modify the signal routing of the crossover, i.e. delete/insert/connect filters. That would add a completely new level of complexity and thus man hours!

There's simply too much else going on in the background which I deem way more important ATM (measurement support is still cooking - more on that probably soon, and recently FIR support has made it at least into the serious research phase)...
Because I am not a full-time programmer, so it will cost me at least ten times more time.
I don't find 20-60 hours a lot of time, I easily spend that on just a tiny little PCB if I want to do it right.
The good thing is that it doesn't need to be finished by tomorrow, you can do it on the background for half a year.
Anyway, these are all details at this stage that aren't important yet.
Normally (the work I do on a regular basis), is to sit with a team and brainstorm a few ideas.

I just don't completely understand what is actually against making something with a lot of potential more accessible for more people?
Once again I absolutely don't mean that as bad critique, but just something I wonder about.

Because in the end there is absolutely nothing more important than user experience (in this case the interface). You can have an awesome idea, but if people don't want to use it because it's to "complicated" or to fiddly, the project goes on top of the pile of all these other projects collecting dust.
So sometimes you actually basically wasted all that time.

Measurement support for example, would be pretty low on the priority list by the simple fact that there are already tons of other programs (aka "competitors") who can do that perfectly fine.
So why putting time and effort in reinventing the wheel again? (and very likely that people would use their preferred measuring software anyway)

Anyone know why PaXoverRack only see's (Built-In Audio Analog Mono) output?

I'm running Raspbian Buster (4.19.58-v7l+)
Raspberry Pi 4
7.1 HDMI Audio Extractor

Thanks,

IMHO this points to an error in the pulseaudio config. If there was no error, you wouldn't see the built in audio as "Mono"?! Maybe you could disable autospawn in /etc/pulse/client.conf, kill pulseaudio and start it up by using "pulseaudio -vv". Please the put the output into a pastebin so I can look at it...

Jürgen: Not only have you not received any help, now you are being told what you should have done better and how you should fix your priorities :)

Guys, if you want something, learn and help. Excuses like "I am not a programmer", "It would take me too long" etc. are useless.

1. No worries, I'm self confident enough to stick to my priorities, mainly not because I'm blatantly ignorant but more because I write the software to fit MY needs in the first place. How egotistic! :D:D:D
  2. Bug reports and well formulated feature requests are always welcome, please use the gitlab tracker for that.
  3. There is no way anyways at the moment to deduce priorities from the number of people asking for it, because the numbers are more or less statistically irrelevant. Not to say your input is irrelevant!!! But my apache log shows 16 downloads for latest release 1.46, 2 of which are my own computers ;) So it's more or less a niche product anyways, at least until now. The only real usage report I got so far is from Ivo, using it as a fancy EQ, not even as a crossover :p

Joined 2008
Paid Member
The software is very nice and works for me - but until I can implement it in some kind of headless player controlled by a phone and some nice USB 10ch output sound card to feed my 4 way + ambient, I have no use for it. The interface and routing are much better than my current pair of t.racks DSPmini.

On the other hand, the tests with RPI and a cheap 8ch USB sound card went well. Still, a small fanless PC like HP T610 is on my list, as well as a soundcard with symmetrical outputs and supported by Linux.

Options:

1) Running with GUI on connected monitor first , configuring, configuring autologin/run after startup, disconnecting the monitor -> headless

2) Running with vnc client connecting to Xwindow vnc server

3) Running with X2go (well-configured VNC client/server)

4) Initial configuration via remote Xwindow (ssh -X) from other linux, then running in regular Xwindow without connected monitor

Joined 2008
Paid Member
Of course, I would set up first, then run and forget:) I had success with SSH XWindow, it was a bit slow, but usable. I would go for some sort of VNC, but everything will be done with keyboard, mouse and monitor in the beginning and during the tuning. I wanted to have this on a RPi - the real problem was the Google Music and Spotify clients and my lack of experience with Ubuntu server edition for RPI. That is why I aim for a miniPC with something like Linux Mint - and I am also waiting for a good deal on a used USB multichannel sound card.

IMHO this points to an error in the pulseaudio config. If there was no error, you wouldn't see the built in audio as "Mono"?! Maybe you could disable autospawn in /etc/pulse/client.conf, kill pulseaudio and start it up by using "pulseaudio -vv". Please the put the output into a pastebin so I can look at it...

Thanks Tfive,

I'm really inexperienced with Linux. Is this what you're looking for?

Code:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ pulseaudio -vv
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: setrlimit(RLIMIT_NICE, (31, 31)) failed: Operation not permitted
D: [pulseaudio] core-rtclock.c: Timer slack is set to 50 us.
D: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: RealtimeKit worked.
I: [pulseaudio] core-util.c: Successfully gained nice level -11.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: This is PulseAudio 12.2
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Compilation host: arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Compilation CFLAGS: -g -O2 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/pulseaudio-a6pAXl/pulseaudio-12.2=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -W -Wextra -pipe -Wno-long-long -Wno-overlength-strings -Wunsafe-loop-optimizations -Wundef -Wformat=2 -Wlogical-op -Wsign-compare -Wformat-security -Wmissing-include-dirs -Wformat-nonliteral -Wpointer-arith -Winit-self -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wfloat-equal -Wmissing-prototypes -Wredundant-decls -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wshadow -Wendif-labels -Wcast-align -Wstrict-aliasing -Wwrite-strings -Wno-unused-parameter -fno-common -fdiagnostics-show-option -fdiagnostics-color=auto
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running on host: Linux armv7l 4.19.58-v7l+ #1245 SMP Fri Jul 12 17:31:45 BST 2019
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Found 4 CPUs.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Page size is 4096 bytes
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Compiled with Valgrind support: no
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running in valgrind mode: no
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running in VM: no
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Optimized build: yes
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: FASTPATH defined, only fast path asserts disabled.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Machine ID is 8b2d0a0058324ffb97e3c1f6a3bdffa4.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Session ID is c1.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Using runtime directory /run/user/1000/pulse.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Using state directory /home/pi/.config/pulse.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Using modules directory /usr/lib/pulse-12.2/modules.
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Running in system mode: no
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: System supports high resolution timers
D: [pulseaudio] memblock.c: Using shared memfd memory pool with 1024 slots of size 64.0 KiB each, total size is 64.0 MiB, maximum usable slot size is 65496
I: [pulseaudio] cpu-arm.c: CPU flags: V6 V7 VFP EDSP NEON VFPV3 
I: [pulseaudio] svolume_arm.c: Initialising ARM optimized volume functions.
I: [pulseaudio] sconv_neon.c: Initialising ARM NEON optimized conversions.
I: [pulseaudio] mix_neon.c: Initialising ARM NEON optimized mixing functions.
I: [pulseaudio] remap_neon.c: Initialising ARM NEON optimized remappers.
D: [pulseaudio] database-tdb.c: Opened TDB database '/home/pi/.config/pulse/8b2d0a0058324ffb97e3c1f6a3bdffa4-device-volumes.tdb'
I: [pulseaudio] module-device-restore.c: Successfully opened database file '/home/pi/.config/pulse/8b2d0a0058324ffb97e3c1f6a3bdffa4-device-volumes'.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-device-restore" (index: #0; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] database-tdb.c: Opened TDB database '/home/pi/.config/pulse/8b2d0a0058324ffb97e3c1f6a3bdffa4-stream-volumes.tdb'
I: [pulseaudio] module-stream-restore.c: Successfully opened database file '/home/pi/.config/pulse/8b2d0a0058324ffb97e3c1f6a3bdffa4-stream-volumes'.
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1 added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry0
D: [pulseaudio] protocol-dbus.c: Interface org.PulseAudio.Ext.StreamRestore1.RestoreEntry added for object /org/pulseaudio/stream_restore1/entry1
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-stream-restore" (index: #1; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] database-tdb.c: Opened TDB database '/home/pi/.config/pulse/8b2d0a0058324ffb97e3c1f6a3bdffa4-card-database.tdb'
I: [pulseaudio] module-card-restore.c: Successfully opened database file '/home/pi/.config/pulse/8b2d0a0058324ffb97e3c1f6a3bdffa4-card-database'.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-card-restore" (index: #2; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-augment-properties" (index: #3; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-switch-on-port-available" (index: #4; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] module.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-12.2/modules/module-udev-detect.so': success
D: [pulseaudio] module-udev-detect.c: /dev/snd/controlC0 is accessible: yes
D: [pulseaudio] module-udev-detect.c: /devices/platform/soc/soc:audio/sound/card0 is busy: no
D: [pulseaudio] module-udev-detect.c: Loading module-alsa-card with arguments 'device_id="0" name="platform-soc_audio" card_name="alsa_card.platform-soc_audio" namereg_fail=false tsched=yes fixed_latency_range=no ignore_dB=no deferred_volume=yes use_ucm=yes card_properties="module-udev-detect.discovered=1"'
D: [pulseaudio] dbus-util.c: Successfully connected to D-Bus session bus e9403e3aa8f3ad0235f13c345d4ab957 as :1.23
D: [pulseaudio] reserve-wrap.c: Successfully acquired reservation lock on device 'Audio0'
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)utils.c: could not open configuration file /usr/share/alsa/ucm/bcm2835 ALSA/bcm2835 ALSA.conf
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)parser.c: error: could not parse configuration for card bcm2835 ALSA
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)utils.c: could not open configuration file /usr/share/alsa/ucm/bcm2835 ALSA/bcm2835 ALSA.conf
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)parser.c: error: could not parse configuration for card bcm2835 ALSA
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)main.c: error: failed to import bcm2835 ALSA use case configuration -2
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-ucm.c: UCM not available for card bcm2835 ALSA
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/profile-sets/default.conf'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for recording on Analog Mono (analog-mono)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hw:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm_hw.c: open '/dev/snd/pcmC0D0c' failed (-2)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hw:0: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for recording on Analog Stereo (analog-stereo)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying front:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Unknown parameters 0
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM front:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device front:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for recording on Digital Stereo (IEC958) (iec958-stereo)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying iec958:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM iec958:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device iec958:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Mono (analog-mono)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Managed to open hw:0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Maximum hw buffer size is 1486 ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Set buffer size first (to 4408 samples), period size second (to 1102 samples).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:analog-mono supported.
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/analog-output.conf'
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/analog-output.conf.common'
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/analog-output-lineout.conf'
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/analog-output.conf.common'
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/analog-output-speaker.conf'
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/analog-output-headphones.conf'
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/analog-output-headphones-2.conf'
D: [pulseaudio] conf-parser.c: Parsing configuration file '/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/paths/analog-output-mono.conf'
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Successfully attached to mixer 'hw:0'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probing path 'analog-output'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Hardware Master' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Master' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Master Mono' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Front' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Rear' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Surround' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Side' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Center' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'LFE' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'CLFE' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'PCM' succeeded (volume=1, switch=1, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'External Amplifier' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Bass Boost' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'IEC958' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'IEC958 Optical Raw' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Analog Output' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probing path 'analog-output-lineout'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Headphone Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Front Headphone Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Front Line Out Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Front Line Out Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Rear Line Out Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Rear Line Out Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out Front Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out Front Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out CLFE Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out CLFE Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out Surround Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out Surround Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out Side Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out Side Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Dock Line Out Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Dock Line Out Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Hardware Master' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Master' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker+LO' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Headphone+LO' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Master Mono' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Line HP Swap' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Headphone' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Headphone2' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Desktop Speaker' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Front' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Rear' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Surround' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Side' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Center' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'LFE' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'CLFE' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Bass Speaker' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker Front' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker Surround' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker Side' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker CLFE' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'PCM' succeeded (volume=1, switch=1, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'External Amplifier' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Bass Boost' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'IEC958' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'IEC958 Optical Raw' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Analog Output' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping path 'analog-output-lineout', none of required-any elements preset.
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probing path 'analog-output-speaker'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Headphone Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Dock Headphone Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Front Headphone Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Line Out Front Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Front Line Out Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Rear Line Out Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Dock Line Out Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Speaker Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Speaker Front Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Headphone' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Headphone2' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Headphone+LO' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker+LO' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Desktop Speaker' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Front Speaker' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker Front' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Surround Speaker' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker Surround' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker Side' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Center Speaker' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'LFE Speaker' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Bass Speaker' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Speaker CLFE' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping path 'analog-output-speaker', none of required-any elements preset.
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probing path 'analog-output-headphones'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Dock Headphone Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Dock Headphone Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Front Headphone Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Headphone Phantom Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of jack 'Headphone Mic Jack' succeeded (not found)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Headset' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Line HP Swap' succeeded (volume=0, switch=0, enumeration=0).
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping path 'analog-output-headphones', none of required-any elements preset.
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probing path 'analog-output-headphones-2'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Headphone2' failed.
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probing path 'analog-output-mono'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Probe of element 'Master Mono' failed.
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Available mixer paths (after tidying):
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path Set 0x987e80, direction=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path analog-output (Analog Output), direction=1, priority=99, probed=yes, supported=yes, has_mute=yes, has_volume=yes, has_dB=yes, min_volume=-10239, max_volume=400, min_dB=-100000, max_dB=4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Element PCM, direction=1, switch=1, volume=1, volume_limit=-1, enumeration=0, required=0, required_any=0, required_absent=0, mask=0x7ffffffffffff, n_channels=1, override_map=yes
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-mono+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open input:analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-mono+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open input:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-mono+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open input:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Stereo (analog-stereo)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying front:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM front:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device front:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-stereo+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-stereo+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-stereo+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 2.1 (analog-surround-21)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround21:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM surround21:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround21:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-21+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-21+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-21+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 4.0 (analog-surround-40)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround40:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM surround40:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround40:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-40+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-40+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-40+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 4.1 (analog-surround-41)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround41:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM surround41:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround41:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-41+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-41+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-41+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 5.0 (analog-surround-50)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround50:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM surround50:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround50:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-50+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-50+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-50+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 5.1 (analog-surround-51)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround51:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM surround51:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround51:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-51+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-51+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-51+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Analog Surround 7.1 (analog-surround-71)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying surround71:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM surround71:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device surround71:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-71+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-71+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-71+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (IEC958) (iec958-stereo)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying iec958:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM iec958:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device iec958:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-stereo+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-stereo+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-stereo+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 4.0 (IEC958/AC3) (iec958-ac3-surround-40)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying a52:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Unknown parameters {AES0 0x6 AES1 0x82 AES2 0x0 AES3 0x2  CARD 0}
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM iec958:{AES0 0x6 AES1 0x82 AES2 0x0 AES3 0x2  CARD 0}
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device a52:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (IEC958/AC3) (iec958-ac3-surround-51)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying a52:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Unknown parameters {AES0 0x6 AES1 0x82 AES2 0x0 AES3 0x2  CARD 0}
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM iec958:{AES0 0x6 AES1 0x82 AES2 0x0 AES3 0x2  CARD 0}
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device a52:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (IEC958/DTS) (iec958-dts-surround-51)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dca:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dca:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dca:0: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI) (hdmi-stereo)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM hdmi:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI) (hdmi-surround)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI) (hdmi-surround71)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:0 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:0: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 2) (hdmi-stereo-extra1)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:0,1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Unknown parameters 0,1
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM hdmi:0,1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,1: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 2) (hdmi-surround-extra1)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,1: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 2) (hdmi-surround71-extra1)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 2/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra1)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:0,1 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:0,1
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:0,1: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 3) (hdmi-stereo-extra2)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:0,2 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Unknown parameters 0,2
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM hdmi:0,2
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,2: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 3) (hdmi-surround-extra2)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,2: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 3) (hdmi-surround71-extra2)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 3/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra2)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:0,2 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:0,2
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:0,2: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 4) (hdmi-stereo-extra3)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:0,3 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Unknown parameters 0,3
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM hdmi:0,3
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,3: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 4) (hdmi-surround-extra3)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,3: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 4) (hdmi-surround71-extra3)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 4/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra3)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:0,3 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:0,3
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:0,3: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 5) (hdmi-stereo-extra4)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:0,4 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Unknown parameters 0,4
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM hdmi:0,4
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,4: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 5) (hdmi-surround-extra4)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,4: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 5) (hdmi-surround71-extra4)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 5/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra4)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:0,4 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:0,4
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:0,4: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 6) (hdmi-stereo-extra5)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:0,5 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Unknown parameters 0,5
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM hdmi:0,5
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,5: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 6) (hdmi-surround-extra5)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,5: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 6) (hdmi-surround71-extra5)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra5+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra5+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra5+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 6/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra5)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:0,5 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:0,5
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:0,5: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 7) (hdmi-stereo-extra6)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:0,6 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Unknown parameters 0,6
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM hdmi:0,6
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,6: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra6+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra6+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra6+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 7) (hdmi-surround-extra6)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,6: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra6+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra6+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra6+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 7) (hdmi-surround71-extra6)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra6+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra6+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra6+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 7/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra6)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:0,6 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:0,6
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:0,6: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Stereo (HDMI 8) (hdmi-stereo-extra7)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying hdmi:0,7 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)conf.c: Unknown parameters 0,7
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM hdmi:0,7
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,7: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra7+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra7+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra7+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 8) (hdmi-surround-extra7)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hdmi:0,7: Invalid argument
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra7+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra7+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra7+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 7.1 (HDMI 8) (hdmi-surround71-extra7)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra7+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra7+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra7+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for playback on Digital Surround 5.1 (HDMI 8/DTS) (hdmi-dts-surround-extra7)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Trying dcahdmi:0,7 with SND_PCM_NO_AUTO_FORMAT ...
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)pcm.c: Unknown PCM dcahdmi:0,7
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device dcahdmi:0,7: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7+input:analog-mono - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7+input:analog-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7+input:iec958-stereo - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile input:stereo-fallback
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for recording on Stereo (stereo-fallback)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Error opening PCM device hw:0: No such file or directory
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open input:stereo-fallback
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Looking at profile input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Checking for recording on Multichannel (multichannel-input)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Caching failure to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-mono+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open input:stereo-fallback
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-mono+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open input:multichannel-input
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-stereo+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-stereo+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-21+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-21+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-21
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-40+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-40+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-41+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-41+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-41
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-50+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-50+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-50
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-51+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-51+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-71+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:analog-surround-71+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:analog-surround-71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-stereo+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-stereo+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:iec958-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-40+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-40
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-ac3-surround-51+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:iec958-ac3-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:iec958-dts-surround-51+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:iec958-dts-surround-51
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra1+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra1+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra1+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra2+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra2+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra2+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra2
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra3+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra3+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra3+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra3
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra4+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra4+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra4+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra5+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra5+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra5+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra5+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra5
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra6+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra6+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra6+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra6+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra6+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra6+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra6
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra7+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-stereo-extra7+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-stereo-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra7+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround-extra7+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra7+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-surround71-extra7+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-surround71-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7+input:stereo-fallback - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Skipping profile output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7+input:multichannel-input - will not be able to open output:hdmi-dts-surround-extra7
D: [pulseaudio] flist.c: pulsecore/idxset.c: entries flist is full (don't worry)
D: [pulseaudio] flist.c: pulsecore/idxset.c: entries flist is full (don't worry)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile set 0x8dee50, auto_profiles=yes, probed=yes, n_mappings=1, n_profiles=1, n_decibel_fixes=0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Mapping analog-mono (Analog Mono), priority=7, channel_map=mono, supported=yes, direction=0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Profile output:analog-mono (Analog Mono Output), input=(null), output=analog-mono priority=700, supported=yes n_input_mappings=0, n_output_mappings=1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Output analog-mono
I: [pulseaudio] module-card-restore.c: Restoring port latency offsets for card alsa_card.platform-soc_audio.
D: [pulseaudio] module-alsa-card.c: Found 0 jacks.
I: [pulseaudio] card.c: Created 0 "alsa_card.platform-soc_audio"
D: [pulseaudio] reserve-wrap.c: Successfully create reservation lock monitor for device 'Audio0'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Managed to open hw:0
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Cannot disable ALSA period wakeups
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Maximum hw buffer size is 1486 ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Set buffer size first (to 88200 samples), period size second (to 88200 samples).
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: ALSA period wakeups were not disabled
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Successfully opened device hw:0.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Selected mapping 'Analog Mono' (analog-mono).
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Successfully enabled mmap() mode.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Successfully enabled timer-based scheduling mode.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Successfully attached to mixer 'hw:0'
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Added 1 ports
I: [pulseaudio] module-device-restore.c: Restoring volume for sink alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono: mono: 26211 /  40%
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Created sink 0 "alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono" with sample spec s16le 1ch 44100Hz and channel map mono
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.resolution_bits = "16"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.api = "alsa"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.class = "sound"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.class = "generic"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.subclass = "generic-mix"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.name = "bcm2835 ALSA"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.id = "bcm2835 ALSA"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.subdevice = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.subdevice_name = "subdevice #0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.device = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.card = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.card_name = "bcm2835 ALSA"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.long_card_name = "bcm2835 ALSA"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.driver_name = "snd_bcm2835"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.bus_path = "platform-soc:audio"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     sysfs.path = "/devices/platform/soc/soc:audio/sound/card0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.form_factor = "internal"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.string = "hw:0"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.buffering.buffer_size = "131072"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.buffering.fragment_size = "131072"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.access_mode = "mmap+timer"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.profile.name = "analog-mono"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.profile.description = "Analog Mono"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.description = "Built-in Audio Analog Mono"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     alsa.mixer_name = "Broadcom Mixer"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     module-udev-detect.discovered = "1"
I: [pulseaudio] sink.c:     device.icon_name = "audio-card"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c: Created source 0 "alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono.monitor" with sample spec s16le 1ch 44100Hz and channel map mono
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.description = "Monitor of Built-in Audio Analog Mono"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.class = "monitor"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.card = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.card_name = "bcm2835 ALSA"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.long_card_name = "bcm2835 ALSA"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     alsa.driver_name = "snd_bcm2835"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.bus_path = "platform-soc:audio"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     sysfs.path = "/devices/platform/soc/soc:audio/sound/card0"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.form_factor = "internal"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.string = "0"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     module-udev-detect.discovered = "1"
I: [pulseaudio] source.c:     device.icon_name = "audio-card"
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Using 1.0 fragments of size 131072 bytes (1486.08ms), buffer size is 131072 bytes (1486.08ms)
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Time scheduling watermark is 40.00ms
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: hwbuf_unused=0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: setting avail_min=63772
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Activating path analog-output
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Path analog-output (Analog Output), direction=1, priority=99, probed=yes, supported=yes, has_mute=yes, has_volume=yes, has_dB=yes, min_volume=-10239, max_volume=400, min_dB=-100000, max_dB=4
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-mixer.c: Element PCM, direction=1, switch=1, volume=1, volume_limit=-1, enumeration=0, required=0, required_any=0, required_absent=0, mask=0x7ffffffffffff, n_channels=1, override_map=yes
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Successfully enabled deferred volume.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Hardware volume ranges from -99999.99 dB to 4.00 dB.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Fixing base volume to -4.00 dB
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Using hardware volume control. Hardware dB scale supported.
I: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Using hardware mute control.
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: snd_pcm_dump():
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Hardware PCM card 0 'bcm2835 ALSA' device 0 subdevice 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c: Its setup is:
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   stream       : PLAYBACK
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   access       : MMAP_INTERLEAVED
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   format       : S16_LE
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   subformat    : STD
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   channels     : 1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   rate         : 44100
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   exact rate   : 44100 (44100/1)
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   msbits       : 16
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   buffer_size  : 65536
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_size  : 65536
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_time  : 1486077
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   tstamp_mode  : ENABLE
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   tstamp_type  : MONOTONIC
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_step  : 1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   avail_min    : 65536
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   period_event : 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   start_threshold  : -1
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   stop_threshold   : 1073741824
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   silence_threshold: 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   silence_size : 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   boundary     : 1073741824
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   appl_ptr     : 0
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-util.c:   hw_ptr       : 0
D: [alsa-sink-bcm2835 ALSA] alsa-sink.c: Thread starting up
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Requested volume: mono: 26211 /  40% / -23.88 dB
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Got hardware volume: mono: 26211 /  40% / -23.88 dB
D: [pulseaudio] alsa-sink.c: Calculated software volume: mono: 65536 / 100% / 0.00 dB (accurate-enough=yes)
D: [alsa-sink-bcm2835 ALSA] core-util.c: SCHED_RR|SCHED_RESET_ON_FORK worked.
I: [alsa-sink-bcm2835 ALSA] core-util.c: Successfully enabled SCHED_RR scheduling for thread, with priority 5.
D: [pulseaudio] sink.c: alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono: state: INIT -> IDLE
I: [alsa-sink-bcm2835 ALSA] alsa-sink.c: Starting playback.
D: [pulseaudio] source.c: alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono.monitor: state: INIT -> IDLE
I: [pulseaudio] core.c: default_source: (unset) -> alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono.monitor
D: [pulseaudio] module-device-restore.c: Could not set format on sink alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono
I: [pulseaudio] core.c: default_sink: (unset) -> alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono
D: [pulseaudio] core-subscribe.c: Dropped redundant event due to change event.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-alsa-card" (index: #6; argument: "device_id="0" name="platform-soc_audio" card_name="alsa_card.platform-soc_audio" namereg_fail=false tsched=yes fixed_latency_range=no ignore_dB=no deferred_volume=yes use_ucm=yes card_properties="module-udev-detect.discovered=1"").
I: [pulseaudio] module-udev-detect.c: Card /devices/platform/soc/soc:audio/sound/card0 (alsa_card.platform-soc_audio) module loaded.
I: [pulseaudio] module-udev-detect.c: Found 1 cards.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-udev-detect" (index: #5; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] module.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-12.2/modules/module-jackdbus-detect.so': failure
D: [pulseaudio] module.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-12.2/modules/module-bluetooth-policy.so': failure
D: [pulseaudio] module.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-12.2/modules/module-bluetooth-discover.so': failure
D: [pulseaudio] module.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-12.2/modules/module-esound-protocol-unix.so': failure
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-native-protocol-unix" (index: #7; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] module.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-12.2/modules/module-gsettings.so': failure
I: [pulseaudio] module-default-device-restore.c: No previous default sink setting, ignoring.
I: [pulseaudio] module-default-device-restore.c: No previous default source setting, ignoring.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-default-device-restore" (index: #8; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-rescue-streams" (index: #9; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-always-sink" (index: #10; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-intended-roles" (index: #11; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono becomes idle, timeout in 5 seconds.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-suspend-on-idle" (index: #12; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] module.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-12.2/modules/module-console-kit.so': success
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-console-kit" (index: #13; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] module.c: Checking for existence of '/usr/lib/pulse-12.2/modules/module-systemd-login.so': success
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Created 0 "Login Session c2"
D: [pulseaudio] module-systemd-login.c: Added new session c2
I: [pulseaudio] client.c: Created 1 "Login Session c1"
D: [pulseaudio] module-systemd-login.c: Added new session c1
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-systemd-login" (index: #14; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-position-event-sounds" (index: #15; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] stream-interaction.c: Using role 'phone' as trigger role.
D: [pulseaudio] stream-interaction.c: Using roles 'music' and 'video' as cork roles.
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-role-cork" (index: #16; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-filter-heuristics" (index: #17; argument: "").
I: [pulseaudio] module.c: Loaded "module-filter-apply" (index: #18; argument: "").
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Got org.PulseAudio1!
D: [pulseaudio] main.c: Got org.pulseaudio.Server!
I: [pulseaudio] main.c: Daemon startup complete.
D: [pulseaudio] module-udev-detect.c: Resuming all sinks and sources of card alsa_card.platform-soc_audio.
 I: [pulseaudio] module-suspend-on-idle.c: Sink alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono idle for too long, suspending ...
I: [alsa-sink-bcm2835 ALSA] alsa-sink.c: Device suspended...
D: [pulseaudio] sink.c: alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono: suspend_cause: (none) -> IDLE
D: [pulseaudio] sink.c: alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono: state: IDLE -> SUSPENDED
D: [pulseaudio] source.c: alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono.monitor: suspend_cause: (none) -> IDLE
D: [pulseaudio] source.c: alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono.monitor: state: IDLE -> SUSPENDED
D: [pulseaudio] core.c: Hmm, no streams around, trying to vacuum.
D: [pulseaudio] module-udev-detect.c: Resuming all sinks and sources of card alsa_card.platform-soc_audio.

Thanks Tfive,

I'm really inexperienced with Linux. Is this what you're looking for?

Experience comes from doing things. You did just fine :)

Here's the relevant error:
Code:
I: [pulseaudio] (alsa-lib)main.c: error: failed to import bcm2835 ALSA use case configuration -2

Somebody will have to adapt an existing ALSA config file for the bcm2835...

PS: I'm really amazed how bad he RPi foundation supports their audio hardware :/

UCM card config is optional, alsa-lib tries to locate the config files by several names:

alsa-lib/parser.c at ed156a218644e3334bc452ef2bc948409735c330 * alsa-project/alsa-lib * GitHub

alsa-lib/parser.c at ed156a218644e3334bc452ef2bc948409735c330 * alsa-project/alsa-lib * GitHub

Finding no UCM config just skips the UCM manager
alsa-lib/main.c at 3ec6dce5198f100fa8dd2abfc1258fa4138ceb1a * alsa-project/alsa-lib * GitHub

Only few soundcard have UCM config files alsa-lib/src/conf/ucm at 3ec6dce5198f100fa8dd2abfc1258fa4138ceb1a * alsa-project/alsa-lib * GitHub

I think the problem will be somewhere else. Perhaps the HDMI card is disabled in that particular pulseaudio instance, skipping thus its devices in the list?

I would suggest to start from aplay -l to see if the actual multichannel HDMI device actually exists. If so, then listing PA devices should show more.

Tfive: Everyone specializes in something. I have never programmed anything for PA :)

DarpMalone: It is important to do a simple yet crucial diagnostics - the steps are always the same - from low-level alsa (drivers), alsa-lib to higher levels (PA, application).

aplay -l, pacmd list-sinks, eventually aplay -v --dump-hw-params -D yourdevice /dev/zero to see the device capabilities.

DarpMalone: It is important to do a simple yet crucial diagnostics - the steps are always the same - from low-level alsa (drivers), alsa-lib to higher levels (PA, application).

aplay -l, pacmd list-sinks, eventually aplay -v --dump-hw-params -D yourdevice /dev/zero to see the device capabilities.

Thanks for your reply phofman,

I've done as you say but I'm not sure what to make of the results.

aplay -l
Code:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 0: bcm2835 ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA]
  Subdevices: 6/7
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
  Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
  Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
  Subdevice #4: subdevice #4
  Subdevice #5: subdevice #5
  Subdevice #6: subdevice #6
card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 1: bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI [bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI]
  Subdevices: 1/1
card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 2: bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI1 [bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI1]
  Subdevices: 1/1

pacmd list-sinks

Code:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ pacmd list-sinks
1 sink(s) available.
  * index: 0
	name: <alsa_output.platform-soc_audio.analog-mono>
	driver: <module-alsa-card.c>
	flags: HARDWARE HW_MUTE_CTRL HW_VOLUME_CTRL DECIBEL_VOLUME LATENCY FLAT_VOLUME DYNAMIC_LATENCY
	state: SUSPENDED
	suspend cause: IDLE
	priority: 9009
	volume: mono: 61609 /  94% / -1.61 dB
	        balance 0.00
	base volume: 56210 /  86% / -4.00 dB
	volume steps: 65537
	muted: no
	current latency: 0.00 ms
	max request: 0 KiB
	max rewind: 0 KiB
	monitor source: 0
	sample spec: s16le 1ch 44100Hz
	channel map: mono
	             Mono
	used by: 0
	linked by: 0
	configured latency: 0.00 ms; range is 0.50 .. 1486.08 ms
	card: 0 <alsa_card.platform-soc_audio>
	module: 6
	properties:
		alsa.resolution_bits = "16"
		device.api = "alsa"
		device.class = "sound"
		alsa.class = "generic"
		alsa.subclass = "generic-mix"
		alsa.name = "bcm2835 ALSA"
		alsa.id = "bcm2835 ALSA"
		alsa.subdevice = "0"
		alsa.subdevice_name = "subdevice #0"
		alsa.device = "0"
		alsa.card = "0"
		alsa.card_name = "bcm2835 ALSA"
		alsa.long_card_name = "bcm2835 ALSA"
		alsa.driver_name = "snd_bcm2835"
		device.bus_path = "platform-soc:audio"
		sysfs.path = "/devices/platform/soc/soc:audio/sound/card0"
		device.form_factor = "internal"
		device.string = "hw:0"
		device.buffering.buffer_size = "131072"
		device.buffering.fragment_size = "131072"
		device.access_mode = "mmap+timer"
		device.profile.name = "analog-mono"
		device.profile.description = "Analog Mono"
		device.description = "Built-in Audio Analog Mono"
		alsa.mixer_name = "Broadcom Mixer"
		module-udev-detect.discovered = "1"
		device.icon_name = "audio-card"
	ports:
		analog-output: Analog Output (priority 9900, latency offset 0 usec, available: unknown)
			properties:

active port: <analog-output>

aplay -v --dump-hw-params -D hw:x,x /dev/zero
Code:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ aplay -v --dump-hw-params -D hw:0,0 /dev/zero
Playing raw data '/dev/zero' : Unsigned 8 bit, Rate 8000 Hz, Mono
HW Params of device "hw:0,0":
--------------------
ACCESS:  MMAP_INTERLEAVED RW_INTERLEAVED
FORMAT:  U8 S16_LE
SUBFORMAT:  STD
SAMPLE_BITS: [8 16]
FRAME_BITS: [8 32]
CHANNELS: [1 2]
RATE: [8000 192000]
PERIOD_TIME: [10000 16384000]
PERIOD_SIZE: [256 131072]
PERIOD_BYTES: [1024 131072]
PERIODS: [1 128]
BUFFER_TIME: (1333 16384000]
BUFFER_SIZE: [256 131072]
BUFFER_BYTES: [1024 131072]
TICK_TIME: ALL
--------------------
Hardware PCM card 0 'bcm2835 ALSA' device 0 subdevice 0
Its setup is:
  stream       : PLAYBACK
  access       : RW_INTERLEAVED
  format       : U8
  subformat    : STD
  channels     : 1
  rate         : 8000
  exact rate   : 8000 (8000/1)
  msbits       : 8
  buffer_size  : 4000
  period_size  : 1024
  period_time  : 128000
  tstamp_mode  : NONE
  tstamp_type  : MONOTONIC
  period_step  : 1
  avail_min    : 1024
  period_event : 0
  start_threshold  : 4000
  stop_threshold   : 4000
  silence_threshold: 0
  silence_size : 0
  boundary     : 2097152000
  appl_ptr     : 0
  hw_ptr       : 0
^CAborted by signal Interrupt...

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ aplay -v --dump-hw-params -D hw:0,1 /dev/zero
HW Params of device "hw:0,1":
--------------------
FORMAT:  S16_LE
SAMPLE_BITS: 16
FRAME_BITS: [32 128]
CHANNELS: [2 8]
RATE: [44100 192000]
PERIOD_TIME: [10000 743039)
PERIOD_SIZE: [441 32768]
PERIOD_BYTES: [1776 524288]
PERIODS: [1 75)
BUFFER_TIME: (2296 743039)
BUFFER_SIZE: [441 32768]
BUFFER_BYTES: [1764 131072]
--------------------
aplay: set_params:1339: Sample format non available
Available formats:
- S16_LE

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ aplay -v --dump-hw-params -D hw:0,2 /dev/zero
HW Params of device "hw:0,2":
--------------------
FORMAT:  S16_LE
SAMPLE_BITS: 16
FRAME_BITS: [32 128]
CHANNELS: [2 8]
RATE: [44100 192000]
PERIOD_TIME: [10000 743039)
PERIOD_SIZE: [441 32768]
PERIOD_BYTES: [1776 524288]
PERIODS: [1 75)
BUFFER_TIME: (2296 743039)
BUFFER_SIZE: [441 32768]
BUFFER_BYTES: [1764 131072]
--------------------
aplay: set_params:1339: Sample format non available
Available formats:
- S16_LE
pi@raspberrypi:~ $

Jürgen: Not only have you not received any help, now you are being told what you should have done better and how you should fix your priorities :)

Guys, if you want something, learn and help. Excuses like "I am not a programmer", "It would take me too long" etc. are useless.
Nobody is telling here anyone what to do :no:
Just find it a little strange to look so negative at people who are actually just only have the best and try to come up with constructive and positive ideas.
Constructive ideas go a lot further than just pure plain programming actually, since finishing something takes more skills then just only software programming.
So I don't even agree at all that if people say they want to fulfill these other tasks are totally useless.
But what should I know running multiple dev and engineering teams on a daily basis, right?

Last edited:
b_force: You are right, project management is very important. But please realize this is not a team project with joint budget to be optimised. In your team you assign the "plain programming" to the one who will realize it with the lowest costs to the team (60 hours of a specialist with knowledge of that part vs. 600 hours of you as not being involved with the code). But here, there is no team budget, no customer paying the bills, just a single volunteer, willing to give away results of his work for free, willing to provide support for free AND willing to listen to feature suggestions of other users at the same time.

60 hours of his is easily comparable to 600 hours of yours, because you are the one requesting the feature. Implementing a feature means plain programming, it will not be realized out of the air, someone has to do it.

Nevertheless I do not want to ruin Jürgen's technical thread, if you want to continue with this topic please let's do so in a new thread.

Last edited: