Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PC Based Computer music servers, crossovers, and equalization

Raspberey pi amps
Raspberey pi amps
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd August 2018, 08:03 PM   #1
jbonlinea is offline jbonlinea
diyAudio Member

Default Raspberey pi amps

Hi guys

we have plenty of info about rpi dacs, but not much about dac+amp boards.

So let us share about that, could be first hand experience or expectation based on parts or make

I'll skip the tiny one powered from the pi as I belive thy can't be understood as amp to music a room

So basically we have

hifiberry amp+
hifiberry amp2
hifiberry amp beocreate

Justboom amp

IQAudio digiamp+

Allo Volt
Allo Volt+

subtronics x400
subtronics x5000

audiophonics sabre amp

And since I'm pretty naive, and have no much reference beyound what Ihave, I may ask you to compare them to marantz pm5004 (that I have) and SMSL ad18 (that I consider), especially to power jbl 4401, and more broadly bookshelves or column speakers.

Thank's

Last edited by jbonlinea; 22nd August 2018 at 09:32 PM.

Raspberey pi ampsHide this!Advertise here!