Network Error Change in Google Chrome

Change DNS settings

Right-click on Windows icon in the bottom left,

select Network Connections,

then Change Adapter Options,

then right click on WiFi and select Properties,

then highlight Internet Protocol Version 6, select Properties,

and change my setting from a customized DNS to 'Obtain DNS Server Address Automatically.'

I'd like to refer you to - 4 Ways to Fix Err_Network_Changed in Google Chrome - ValidEdge

I have the same problem while watching videos on Youtube. These errors pop-ups after 5 or 10 seconds loading the video. I tried all the steps on the guide above and also this guide about the error err_network_changed. But nothing seems to work.

Sometime that I should mention is that it only happens with Youtube and Google Chrome. Other services like Twitch or viewing videos on Firefox don't popup the error.

The issue can easily be fixed by clearing the browsing data
1. Click on the More Tools option.
2. Click on the Clear Browsing Data option.
3. Tick all the items present on the page including Browsing history, cached files and images, download history and many more.
4. Click on Clear Data and it will eventually fix the issue.
More troubleshooting methods are provided in this article
Err_network_changed

Another Chrome problem.
I have windows7 and chrome as default browser.
To start DIYaudio I have a shortcut on the desk "http://www.diyaudio.com/forums".
Everything goes well until yesterday.Now chrome comes back with a timeout.
Odd thing, if I do a google search (with chrome) and klick DIY forums suddenly no problem at all.
Entering the shortcut adres in Firefox does work with no problem.
What happens here ???
Mona

It's getting worse, now klicking the google search for diyaudio also gives a timeout error in chrome.
The same search in firefox works fine.
There must be something wrong with chrome :confused:
Mona

Update
Now chrome reports site is unsafe. By klicking the "unsafe" link I got here ???

Last edited:
Well that's strange, maybe there's something wrong with the certificate store in the chrome browser.
Do you have the latest version ?
Do you have any chrome browser extensions or addons from the chrome store that could be intercepting the certificate checking ?
No extensions.
chrome does updates without asking, lately the looks of the mailbox where changed.
Now even when I try to download a pdf from this site chrome comes with the same safety message with the option to click on an "unsafe" link.
Mona

When I posted this message, same thing.

Looks like a chrome problem but ...
There is an other forum I adress on exactly the same way and no problem at all.
So I wonder what is so different with diyaudio :confused:
Uploading this png again first the warning and have to click the "unsafe" link to diyaudio.
Mona

Attachments

• tabs.png
    tabs.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 81
IMO your chrome keeps the expired Let's Encrypt intermediate R3 certificate which was cross-signed to the expired root cert and does not update it with the new R3 cert which is signed only by the newer X1 root cert.

People solve this by manually deleting the cached R3 cert, from whatever cert store your chrome uses. The missing R3 cert will cause the browser to download the new R3 cert from diyaudio server - valid till 2025.

I deleted R3. Now after a while chrome reports: can't find the site.And again some time later the unsafe message, where the "unsafe" link is, appears as before and acces to the forum is possible.
The acces to the other forum is not affected.
Mona

To post this replay I also had to go via the unsafe tour.But not for posting the edited one.

Last edited: