DIY Tube Amp Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Everyone, I am new to this community and looking forward to getting start on a project I have been thinking about for about a year. I figure it be best to come to a community like this as many of you may have experience with similar projects. Please let me know if there is a better category to post this project. Hopefully I can provide support to others with some knowledge I have.

I want to build a tube amp that has the some modernity it the technical aspects. I am looking to use a single board computer to control the functions of the amplifier. I will be looking to have he following included in my amp project. It is a bit ambitious for my first project but looking forward to the challenge.

Tube Amp
Wifi/Bluetooth Control
6-8 inputs - including 2 HDMI
Motorized volume control
Nixie Tube input indicator
On board memory for music/videos
Other things as Ideas come to me

I hope to get start here ASAP. As this is my first time to a site like this please let me know if there is anything that I miss in my postings or if you have questions.

Looking forward to it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.