dac-32384-dsd (Sellarz)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I want to make use of the Sellarz dac-32384-dsd board to replace my PC's Asus D2X 7.1 Sound card. It will be used to drive the amplifiers of my 3-way stereo speakers. For pictures and more info see DIY Audiophile HTPC with Digital Crossover and Active TL Loudspeakers. No commercial intentions at all.

I have received very little information from Sellarz, so I hope someone can help me to make it a successful project.

For the dual 7V DC Power Supply what do you recommend? I would go for toroidal transformer with old style diodes in bridge mode.

Then we need XMOS board to convert USB signa, here I would go for XMOS 768kHz DXD DSD512(DSD1024) high-quality USB to I2S/DSD PCB from DIYINHK. They have also an 8 channel solution, but this one is based on ES9016 and needs external 2x 3.3V and +/- 12V.

Next, connect to my Dantimax amp modules, do I need I/V convertor? See attached picture for schematics.

Anyone has experience with this board or wants also to built a DAC based on this board. Please join me or share your experience.

Many thanks in advance for any support or advice, with kind regards,

Fred (Amersfoort/The Netherlands)

Attachments

• DAC-32384-DSD-E.pdf
    499.1 KB · Views: 82
  • LM4780-sch-small.gif
    LM4780-sch-small.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.