Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PC Based Computer music servers, crossovers, and equalization

raspberry pi zero as audio gadget on windows
raspberry pi zero as audio gadget on windows
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd November 2017, 07:50 PM   #1
thewizard240 is offline thewizard240
diyAudio Member

Default raspberry pi zero as audio gadget on windows

I'm trying to make a 8 out, 6 in audio interface for windows with a raspberry pi zero and the octo card from audioinjector

The older models of raspberry pi without USB hubs, as well as the raspberry pi zero, can work with OTG, and act as USB devices, rather than hosts (like a normal PC)

I've got the sound interface for the pi working, in ALSA, and the UAC2 gadgets also working in alsa, I can route them together with alsa, but my main issue is getting windows to recognize the pi as a UAC1 device at least, and windows 10 should have UAC2

I'm using configFS in the pi's kernel to set up USB UAC2 devices, so that I could configure 6-8 of them to reflect the audio injector interface

raspberry pi zero as audio gadget on windowsHide this!Advertise here!