Volumio 2 + FIR on a 64 bit PC ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I was looking for a solution to feed my DAC with USB or I2S (DAC is FiFOted) from a digital Library.

After some advices here I was lurking on nano PC but before wanted to try Daphile : I fail twice with Daphile with a Celeron M on a Laptop (Toshiba 7 years old) and a PC with a Dell Celeron (64 bits family) (5/6 years old) !

Well, it's not my only problem. I want also to make some FIR with RePhase (I firstly wanted to put a MiniDSP Minishark between an USB to I2S card and my I2S input DAC (with FIFO before) !

But I surmise a mini pc to be a better bet with 64 bits for FIR & EQ than a MiniShark from MiNiDSP and I also need a cheap one in all solution to do the both things : correction and server-streamer in front of an USB to I2S card (here a Lorien's stuff)

Is there any PC card able from its digital output (AES or whatevr) to feed an USB input ? via an another stuff bit perfect (I have a fifo to reclock before the DAC) ?

A player + RePhase on a PC ?

Any thoughts ?

regards,

Eldam

PS : I was thinking about Volumio 2 to come... but connecting a Soundcard from its output to an USB card ????

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.