Moode Audio Player for Raspberry Pi

Until just now (today), I still play TIDAL streaming music on two RPi players (I have two family accounts)
1. moOde app
2kVC7nQ]IMG_0021

2. piCorePlayer
url]

Last edited:
Squeezelite with PEQ in Moode?

Is it possible to use the PEQ together with Squeezelite in Moode?
It does not seem to use the PEQ when I use squeezelite as a renderer.

I wanted to stay with LMS as I Iike the user interface (material) and have PEQ functionatlity to EQ my speakers.
And most importantly the LMS allows me access to my Deezer account.

I was delighted to get Moode up and running on a Rpi2 with my M-Dac and have PEQ. Now it would be perfect if I could integrate it in my Squeezebox world.

Thank you for this great software!

Last edited:
If you cannot find moOde UPnP in Mconnect,
you can try two things:
1. Restart UPnP
2. Start the Mconnect App first (search for moOde in the player), then turn on the moOde machine

Which version of Moode and how did you enable it ?

Thanks
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pc-based/271811-moode-audio-player-raspberry-pi-1518.html#15176

In the previous article, I have explained the two methods and sequence of turning on TIDAL/Qobuz UPnP/DLNA playback.
Now I will add the picture:
1. Restart moOde UpnP/DLNA renderer.
51221870218_153f059852_m.jpg

2. Start the Mconnect App first (search for moOde in the player), then turn on the moOde machine.

51222733630_52a17d44ba_m.jpg

51221870243_ab6e96344d_m.jpg

Last edited:
Which version of Moode and how did you enable it ?

Thanks

If you are using on older version of Moode that has the TIDAL and Qobuz setup screen, that no longer works and was deprecated in Moode 7.

It was intentionally broken by the cloud subscription service providers, they killed the API token in use by various others (originally issued to Kodi if I'm not mistaken).

So you can't setup up TIDAL or Qobuz directly in Moode anymore, but as others have posted above, it's easy enough with an app such as mconnect HD, or if on Android, then the BubbleUPnP app also works just fine in streaming to Moode's UPnP renderer.