Moode Audio Player for Raspberry Pi

i typed
sqlite3 /var/local/www/db/moode-sqlite3.db "select param,value from cfg_system where id='29' or param='feat_bitmask'"
i got
musictab_default|Browse
feat_bitmask|446

Now suddenly mask is visible on computer but on Android still no possibility to command it.
Just semi white mask with some commands. But inactive.
:(

Moode audio 4,2...
Why is maximal sample rate on i2s limited to 172,4khz... everything higher is downsampled ....i use soekris trought i2s connected with rpi3+ but tried to set to some other device but stil the same. With dsd files is only hiss.
When i connect rpi to Amanero all is working ok. No pops or misdatas at DSD over dop.
Do not update moode 4.2... it is not working ok.

I just ordered a RPI and installed mood for my RPI>IsolatorPI>Ian's MCFifo>MCDualXO>Buffalo 3 SE but there is no data being received by the dac when music is played.
I've tried using the buffalo and fifo II firmware in the moode player with no results.
Does the moode not work with the Mcfifo?

Last edited:
Hi Tim or others,
I have installed Moodeaudio for Allo Boss / PI3. All works well except for Last.fm scrobbler. This was working with Runeaudio, so it should work with Moodeaudio as well, you would expect. I double checked name/password and rebooted several time, but no luck, no updates to Last.fm
Any advice what I could have done wrong? Should I have certain settings on (besides the scrobbler option of course)?
thanks
Flex

Hi all. I am a proud user of moode 4.4 and i really like it! However i've read that 3.8.4 is the best sounding version. Does anybody knows if it's still posible to get an imagen copy of that version? Or maybe could someone make an image copy of it , please. I would be much appreciated if somebody could send me that imagen copy :)

The underlying operating system doesn't determine the audio quality unless there is some software bug within the audio sub-systems (Alsa, MPD). If anything you would be better of updating to the latest versions as you will get all the improvements and bugfixes.
It's easier to install the latest image as it comes as a ready to use iso, no more manual command line installation that you would have with V3.8.4.

The underlying operating system doesn't determine the audio quality unless there is some software bug within the audio sub-systems (Alsa, MPD). If anything you would be better of updating to the latest versions as you will get all the improvements and bugfixes.
It's easier to install the latest image as it comes as a ready to use iso, no more manual command line installation that you would have with V3.8.4.

Moode v3.8.4 was not a 'comand line' installation, it was released as a zipped image. @SkripT667 Have you considered the suggestions made in various threads in the MAIN MoOde SUPPORT site: - Sound Tweaks Now on GitHub - My MoOde Sound Tweaks - System optimizations?

Last edited: