Archphile - An Archlinux Based Audiophile Distribution for Raspberry Pi and Udoo Quad

I just wrote a blog post about a new and really nice web based client (ympd fork) I am currently using/testing:

myMPD - My new favorite MPD client

When I believe it's ready, I will prepare packages for 0.99.73 and let you know what to do in order to test it.

Greetings,
Mike
Many thanks to Mike. It looks very nice and works perfectly.

mympd_browse_database_20180727.png

mympd_browse_folder_20180727.png

mympd_playing_20180727.png

mympd_search_20180727.png

mympd_version_20180727.png

Using the myMPD interface for over a week now, and I'm still very satisfied. Missing some filter options like Genre and YEar or Album, but for now this is a great interface.

With YMPD I used an app on my mobile to control my music, With myMPD I use the web browser on my laptop and mobile.

Great implementation, thanks Mike!

Please help this newbie. I boot my Pi with archphile and it looks to load ok. I am running an HDMI to my TV so can see the boot sequence. When complete, the hdmi drops so I presume archphile had dropped the tty and gone headless? If so I cannot see a DHCP allocation. To my Pi from either wireless router. Therefore I cannot ssh and configure. Any ideas please?

Please help this newbie. I boot my Pi with archphile and it looks to load ok. I am running an HDMI to my TV so can see the boot sequence. When complete, the hdmi drops so I presume archphile had dropped the tty and gone headless? If so I cannot see a DHCP allocation. To my Pi from either wireless router. Therefore I cannot ssh and configure. Any ideas please?

In p23 of the manual is the way to enable or disable hdmi.
Check if it is enabled.
You should be wired though ... wireless is disabled by default!

In p23 of the manual is the way to enable or disable hdmi.
Check if it is enabled.
You should be wired though ... wireless is disabled by default!

Thanks man. I was being very lazy.

Hard wired = console
Left onboard wifi disabled (default)
Enabled wlan0 for USB dongle wifi (better antenna / gain for wifi access)
Set static IP on wifi

Using MPDDroid from android.

Alll working well!